Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Usually in the evenings and late at night.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Definitely fantasy, anything with magic, sci-fi, apocalyptic, occasionally modern/slice of life depending on the plot.
Hello there, my name is Mysty, and I've recently dived headfirst back into one of my older fandoms, Attack On Titan. I've only made it to season three and I am not up to date with the manga, although I am not afraid of spoilers, I would prefer to roleplay in reference to the first two seasons of the anime, or ideally, an alternate universe.

I am seeking a partner or handful of partners for an alternate universe or early season roleplay for Attack on Titan, or ocs in the AOT verse. I am also open to group rps in this regard. My preferred character to roleplay would be Jean, although I am just as comfortable roleplaying ocs either in a world without the canon cast or with. My ships are JeanMarco and EreJean - and although smut isn't my main intention, I prefer to roleplay in a switch situation or as bottom.

Essentially, I am seeking:
- Roleplay in the current verse before season three, with canon characters. (OnexOne would be EreJean or JeanMarco, although open to group rps.)
- Roleplay in an alternate verse, such as college au or fantasy au, with the canon characters. (OnexOne would be EreJean or JeanMarco, although open to group rps.)
- Original characters in a verse without the canon cast. (Onexone or group.)
- Original characters in a verse alongside the canon cast and interacting with them. (Onexone or group.)