Almost every day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, medieval fantasy, vampires and other supernatural creatures, magical, yaoi, mature, romance, horror. I also have a thing for darker themes. More than everything I love varied roleplays, with comedy, drama, action and dark things all thrown in.
By active I don't mean I expect you to write a post every five minutes, but I'm tired of arranging rps with several people and then they dissapear without a trace. So if you think you're compatible with me, and you'll be able to post at least once a day, PM me. :D

-My favorite theme for RP is fantasy, but I'm open minded and with an interesting plot I'll be willing to try out any genre.

-I won't write you a book for each post, but I'm adaptable and can go from one liners to a couple of paragraphs. Just keep in mind English isn't my first language and I might have problems expressing myself in English. :C Also don't be scared of my overuse of smileys, I use them while talking out of character, never while roleplaying n3n

-If you want a fan-role, I'm willing to rp based on anime, videogames and maybe books. A few that come to mind, the most well known, are Assassin's Creed, Skyrim, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Yu-gi-Oh Duel Monsters, A Song of Ice and Fire, Shaman King... If you're wondering if I've seen certain series, feel free to ask :D

-About romance and rp, I don't rp romance usually. But if I will, it's going to be girlxgirl or malexmale. I'm a girl who finds it awkward to rp mature stuff with heterosexual pairings because I feel like I'm having cyber sex, sorry.

-You're shy and and don't want everybody to see our thread? Then we can rp by mp. :)

I think that covers everything. If anything else comes to mind, I'll just edit this thread. I hope I get some kind of response here. n____n

I am very interested in RPing a MxM with you. Though romance will be more subplot and not the main focus.
If you're interested in knowing about my characters, please feel free to message me.

I don't play male, seeing as I can't play them to save my life lol. :/

I'll PM both of you :) Stil seeking~

Last edited:
LOL
If you want, I'll rp fantasy. I have a tendency to want to be a dragon :DD

And I notice that I'm the only one that ISN'T looking for romance.
pfft, too mainstream
*coolface*

If you are still looking I am interested in rping with you!~ Either a MxM or FxF.

Status
Not open for further replies.