Seeking 1x1 Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LordStriffe

Original poster
I have a few ideas that I'd like to throw out there; they all mainly deal with fantasy in some shape or form. Let me know if any of these interest you. I have bolded the parts I'd like to play, or I just left a note. :)

*I always as a rule try to reply to RPs at least once a day, but I will let you know if I have to miss two or more days due to school or work.

*My normal style is third-person.

1. student/teacher (m/m) - A high school boy suddenly becomes a sort of cupid as he one day discovers that he can see the red strings of fate of Japanese lore, and finds he's tied to his new English teacher.

2. Fairytale Re-telling, m/m or f/f style: We pick a fairytale and re-write/re-do it, set in either the fairytale's original time OR modern times. :J I always love doing those; and I normally prefer putting the modern twist on it.

3. Magically Drive Post-Apocolyptic RP - A single mysterious person is responsible for bringing to life the magic of myth and legend; they're impossibly strong with their magic, and cause the world to fall. Now, as the world is attempting to regroup and deal with the disastrous aftermath, a group of scavengers and thieves are tasked with finding this mysterious person and gaining control of the magically infested world. (We would probably double up on a few characters in this RP, but we'll talk about it)

4. "Were-animal" RP - A girl/boy finds a stray one day and brings them home; only to discover they turn into a human during the full moon; and they're being hunted by a group of fanatics. Will they keep the animal safe- or give into the ones that hunt it? (I would like to play the were-animal. :P)

5. m/m, f/f, or m/f - A girl/boy gets a surprise when they start to realize their boyfriend/girlfriend isn't exactly... human. *gasps* (I could play either human or not-human, we can talk about it)

Let me know! :)

I'm interested in all of them, PM me if you want to! :)

Love to do the Teacher x Student since its male x male , I can play teacher or student doesnt matter to me , Please pm its sounds juicy :) it would be mature right?

I'm really interested in 3 and 4. Let me know if you want to do them...

Im intrested in 4 just pm me if u wana rp with me :3

I am really interested in the last one.

I'd do Student ant teacher or M/F with you, pm me or kik me!
Poodle448

I'm very interested in 2-5 especially 4... If you are still looking that is.

I'm interested in the fairy-tale retelling and the last one. I'm fine with either M/M or M/F.

If you're still looking for people, I'm interested in the were-beast story!

If you're still looking, I'm interested in the Fairytail one

Status
Not open for further replies.