INTEREST CHECK Seeking 1x1 and Group Roleplays

A

Aria

Original poster
I'm open to ideas on any of these RPs I'd like to try, so let me know if there's something you think should be changed or if you're interested in any of these-

1x1 RP where Kestrel, a 16 year old girl in high school, has been plagued with nightmares for almost the past year. In these nightmares she sees detailed visions of people dying, and has learned that all of the deaths she dreams of actually happen the day after she sees them. Sometimes she'll see someone she knows dying but often she dreams of the death and learns from looking up the incident the next day that it really happened. One thing that's the same about all of her dreams is the figure who stands beside the dying- this person can be male or female depending on your preferences. She's tried staying awake but can only survive for so long without sleep and just suffers through the dreams. Then one day she arrives at school to find there's a new student in several of her classes, and they're the same person who's always in her visions/nightmares. I'd like to find out where you want to take things from there if you're interested, but the new student is eventually revealed to be a grim reaper- as for Kestrel's involvement, I wouldn't mind suggestions for where things should go with that too but I was thinking she's actually meant to become a reaper and the grim reaper in her dreams is supposed to guide her into the strange lifestyle. You could play Kestrel or come up with a more detailed description of the other character; either is fine with me.

Group RP in which Greek goddesses and gods are high school students. Greek mythology could be altered slightly to fit into the high school theme, Zeus would be the semi-asshole prom king type, Hades would be the intimidating goth guy, etc and all of the Greek gods and goddesses are options for characters. Would love any suggestions on how to make the plot for this more interesting and have more action in it.

I would really like to try out a small group RP with a zombie apocalypse theme to it if anyone's interested, with the characters from Scooby Doo involved ;u; So in this RP Velma, Daphne, Fred, Shaggy and Scooby would all be character options and they'd be either at/leaving high school or college when all hell breaks loose and the many people in town who have been sick become zombies. Until then no one but government officials, law enforcers and some hospital workers had really known what was happening but things have gradually been getting worse and now the apocalypse begins. The group has to try to survive together, killing zombies, trying to decide if they should leave town or find the nearest public building to look for help and debating whether or not they should go back to their homes and look for their families amid all the chaos.

Let me know if you're interested in any of these, or if you have ideas of your own

I could elaborate on the gods and goddesses. Or at least the characters. Cupid and Charon (Love and Death) are twins. Both of them are beautiful and full of passion, but Charon, being the Reaper, would have a style somewhat similar to Hades, while Cupid would be closer to Aphrodite.

Ares could be a hot-headed wrestler, Dionysus, a total party-boy, Artemis and Apollo, another set of twins, though highly competitive.

Let me know if you like.

Sorry it took me awhile to get back to you on this -.- I didn't receive an alert for it. I do like a lot of those ideas though, and I was thinking the same thing along the lines of Artemis and Apollo :)