1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Seductive Males Required

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by 'Wren, Nov 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

I'm seeking someone to roleplay a very seductive male who isn't afraid to use some force. I'm getting a bit bored of soft males, so it'd be nice to have a change of pace. I won't do full on rape, instead I prefer her to be seduced into consenting or begging.

I usually do supernatural premises where your character is a vampire, demon, incubus or fallen angel, though I'm alright with human plots as long as the story is appealing.

I'm online mostly everyday and I write in literate paragraphs. Supernatural, fantasy, romance, dark romance, horror and action are my favoured genres.

PM me for more information and to collaborate on a plot.

2. Just clarify, are you looking for someone who can roleplay as the male or are you wanting to roleplay as the male yourself?

3. Scratch that, I misread it the first time. I'd be willing to participate!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.