1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..

Sector 8: Star Trek, Horizon Zero Dawn, Hasbroverse

"To Boldly Go…"
TOStitle.jpg
This subsector of Sector 8 encompasses the whole of the Star Trek lore. Each area (seperated by the gates) will be a different era from Star Trek, or its version from different media. Everything… from the pre-space exploration days (Star Trek: First Contact), to the early days of Warp Drive, the beginnings of Starfleet, the original 5 year mission, animated, the next generation, the reboot and beyond.
Tech only, no magic!
==================================================================================

HZD_01.jpg
"What… what is this?" "The end.. or how it begins anyway..."
The Earth, far flung into the future. About 2,000 years into the future, that is. Civilization as we know it is gone, nothing left of it but rusted out ruins. Machines roam the wilds, natural parts of the ecosystem, just as their organic counterparts. The descendants of man now live in tribes, in vast cities of trade, and in isolation.
On this version of Earth, you will be placed in what seems to be a land where technology is forgotten by man. But technology also is worshiped, the machines being seen as natural additions to the world.
Tech only, no magic!
==================================================================================

hasbver001.jpg
Here you can find a whole plethora of awesome! In this subsector, you will find the universes of the Hasbro franchise. This is based on their animated ventures, but not solely animated! If one of these properties has outtings in differing media (live action movies, comic books, etc etc), then those universes will also be found here. Just go through one of the barrier gates, and there you are! So… hold onto your butts for this one… here is a list of the worlds/universes you will find here!
Transformers
My Little Pony (Friendship is Magic)
G.I. Joe (A Real American Hero)
Jem (And the Holograms)
Inhumanoids
Visionaries (Knights of the Magical Light)
Dungeons&Dragons
COPS
Gobots
Spiral Zone
Beyblade
Yo-kai Watch
Micronauts
M.A.S.K. (Mobile Armed Strike Kommand)
Action Man (And the Action Force)
Rom the Spaceknight

Last edited: