Secrets of the Valiant (Witch/King RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray

Original poster
Hello everyone,

My name is Alexa and I'm looking for a long term roleplay partner for liberteen. I prefer the writer be of an advanced writing skill for this particular plot but can do adept. Proper grammar and spelling must be demonstrated through the writing style, as well as lots and lots of detail. Contribution to the plot is expected, especially because you'll be taking up two roles and I don't want this wonderful idea to be ruined by failure of contribution to the roleplay itself. The plot flow will be linear, so the full stakes of that will be discussed through private messaging system. I want this roleplay to carry a dramatic and romantic atmosphere, so here is the plot. Action and adventure are not heavily implied, but they are in there. The genre will be medieval fantasy so please have prior knowledge on that, especially the medieval time period in history.

Here's the basic outline of the plot I had in mind: A witch and a king. A bounty hunter and nobleman. What do they all have in common? Their wish for free will. But can they have it? No, because these are dark times. A bloody battle is rising between two countries and these four are doing everything in their power to stay alive and breathing. However, there are some... complications. Since magic has been banned from her country, the witch has fled towards the neighboring country. The bounty hunter is after the witch for money to feed the poor souls she calls family, but the king in the neighboring country has been left wifeless. He has no mistress, no queen, but when a mysterious woman comes around, he's dying to make her all for his own. He does not believe the said truth of her identity as a witch, but his accomplice, a nobleman, is adamant about burning her on the stakes. Two neighboring kingdoms, subjects betraying their own country. How far must all four go to get what they want? Let me know down below if you're interested.

I look forward to roleplaying!

Status
Not open for further replies.