Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci fi, anything in which the world itelf is extremely interesting.
Hello, and thank you for checking this out. I have a basic skeleton for something I'd like to do, and I feel for this idea, I'd like players to contribute a lot to the world as well.

It will take place in the year 2023, and the situation will be something like this;

All over the world, various extraordinary individuals have fought secret wars against dangerous foes, but when an AI learns magic, it starts to discover more and more of these strange people, and wants to unite them to become an unstoppable force for good.

Essentially, players can make a character, usually superhuman in some way or another, be it through magic, mutation, technology, or anything, really, and they get to join this team organized by the AI. The only real limitation would be a maximum power level, which has yet to be set, and keep in mind, they have to have been able to remain secret right up until the events of the RP.

Questions and suggestions are encouraged and appreciated, if this shows promise, I will go more into depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.