Searching, searching......

Chat Noir

Wolfstar
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Online Availability
I'm online pretty much most of the day, unless I'm working, then I'll be off from about 10am to 3:30, or from about 5pm to 11pm (UK time)
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Real-Life, Modern, Magical, Romance, Fanbased
I really want to do a romance roleplay with someone, where I can use this character:

Name: Elvira Summers

Physical Description: - torso-length dark brown hair, hazel eyes framed by long dark lashes, a petite frame (thin and short) like a little doll, tomboyish style – baggy t-shirts and jeans with her favourite pair of Converse.

Personality: - She doesn't care what other people say about her, even though she has a very tomboy nature – preferring to play football with guys instead of shopping for clothes with other girls. – However she does have her girly moments.

History: - Elvira met her best friend Zayn when she was five and he was six, when her family moved into the house down the road from Zayn's place. Since then, they have been almost inseparable, even when Zayn is away on tour with his band, because then they text and call, and video chat all the time.<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> <!-- vBulletin.register_control("vB_ProfilefieldEditor", "15"); //--> </SCRIPT>

I had originally made this character for a One Direction roleplay, but she is very easily adapted for other types of roleplay - if you have any ideas, please reply below!