Searching for some people to roleplay with

P

Penny

Original poster
Hi, everyone.

My name is Penny, and I'm a 13-year-old writer that enjoys coming up with new stories, characters, and ideas. I like to roleplay fiction and mystery, but I am a fan of modern, action, and adventure, fantasy, and even horror. My responses are usually a few sentences to a few paragraphs (a little over 5 to 6 sentences), but I'm kind of adaptable to the length of my partner's responses.

I have a wide variety of characters that I like to play as; all with varying personalities, ages, and genders. I'll probably explain them a lot better when we start roleplaying, though.

A thing about me, though, is that I don't normally roleplay human characters. I like roleplaying as animals, mythical beings, and other non-human creatures. It's just a personal preference of mine, and I hope you won't be against that.
I have no preferences over which gender I roleplay with, but I prefer ages 13-29. I'm also open to people and characters with different sexual orientations (even though I'm not that great at romantic roleplays if that's what you're looking for).

And that's all I have to say about me, really.

I thought of posting my thread in the group's section, but I decided to post it here since I'm more comfortable with 1-on-1 roleplays, though I am open to some group roleplay.

I may have some medieval fantasy plots and characters of you're intrestead.

I've got a modern fantasy plot if you're still looking, it's based around non-human characters like vampires, werewolves, dragons, etc. so you might like it