Searching for partners

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SummerBliss

Original poster
Hello everyone! :D
So first off, my life has gotten fairly busy so I won't be on every day. So at the very minimum, I'll do about 1 post a week. Though I will be trying to get more out than just that but no promises. If I'll happen to be gone longer than that, I'll try to let you know or just check out my status since that'll probably hold some sort of update.

Next, I prefer to play females that are more on the sub side but can be a bit more assertive if needed. Also, I generally only do mxf pairings.

So, at this moment, I don't really have any plot ideas but I do have pairings and themes that interest me. So if you're interested in them, feel free to let me know which ones you want to do :)
The more I want to do the pairing, the more stars it'll have ^^

Pairings/Themes:
Pirate x stowaway **
mermaid x other supernatural creature ***
werewolf x vampire **
criminal x hostage **** (have plot for this one)
prince x slave ***
shapeshifter x human **** (have very basic plot for this one)
bad boy x innocent girl ****
mideaval times
criminal x cop ***** (have plot for this)
runaway x conman ***
Arranged marriage ***

Plots:
1. Criminal x Cop
They had lived together and knew each other quite well. They were best friends but then tragedy struck. The girl's parents died in a tragic accident and the girl was put into the foster care system which took her away from her best friend. From there, they grew up very differently. The girl went on the wrong side of the law while the guy became a cop. One day, she returns to the town and they run into each other and soon realize they feel more than just friendship for each other. But what happens when the girl's secret gets revealed? Or if it ever gets revealed. Can they stay together? Will he arrest her like he should or will love get in the way?

2. Shapeshifter x human
Character A was separated from their parents at a young age and had to live on the streets. The thing is though, A is a shapeshifter. So they could live on the streets as whichever animal they wanted to be able to survive. Character B was just an average person. However, when their paths crossed, A was in their animal form which they preferred since it kept the safest, B decided to take A home and take care of it. For the next few weeks to month, B tends to A who has remained in animal form. But then one day, as B is going about some normal task, A turns human, finally revealing their secret.

3. Lab Experiments
A science lab kidnaps teens and young adults under the pretense of it being a summer camp. However, the lab is creating supernatural creatures and playing around with genes of humans and other creatures. But most of the creatures that they try to create from scratch end up dying. That's why they're implementing a new plan. Breeding. They train their top successful human experiments and then take them to an area to get them to breed. Character A has been at the labs for a long time and is one of the strongest creations there. So strong, that they keep it in chains since they can't control it. Character A is newer but more successful than most. So they decide to put the two together. However, past attemps to put one in with A have ended in failure due to A killing whoever enters. But this time, there's something different. A doesn't kill B and instead, a bond starts to form between them. But it becomes so strong that they decide to try to escape together.

Hi I love the bad boy x innocent girl
Prince x slave
And arranage marriage
Pm me if you wish to chat which one to rp :)

Status
Not open for further replies.