Searching for my first RP on here

D

Daniel

Original poster
I've been signed up for a few days now but so far I've been unable to find any roleplays that would suit me, and any that I thought were interesting don't have those links to another thread with info and character templates. Figured I may as well try this instead, so I'll post the required info from the guide.

- What gender characters you play. Male.
- Whether or not you want a romance or smutty times. I'm okay with romance I guess, but 'smutty times' aren't happening. I've only been here for a few days so I want to at least see what a few people around here are like first.
- Whether or not you want a straight/gay romance if you do romance. Straight.
- What genre or things you LOVE to play. Scifi, action/adventure, modern, fantasy (somewhat, depends on if I think I'd enjoy it), horror (I've taken part in a few post-apocalyptic survival RPs), and romance I guess.
- What sort of things you HATE to play or WON'T play. Yaoi and anything involving player characters battling (never interested me).
- How descriptive you expect posts to be, or grammar requirements. I'm fine with short posts because I don't post much myself when I get stuck for what I should write next. Ideally I'm looking for good spelling and grammar.
- How OFTEN you expect replies and will reply yourself. More than once a week if possible, as for me I can probably get a few replies in each day.
- Plot/Character ideas you have, or if you're open to partner's bringing the ideas. Nope. I can create a character according to the story or use my usual quiet nerdy character, but I have no creativity so me coming up with a plot is out of the question.
- How and WHERE you want to roleplay. Whichever way is easier.
- How people should contact you for the roleplay. Whichever way is easier.

Hey! I'd be glad to RP with you. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss details. n-n

I've not been on here for awhile but I've finally has some free time to get on more now. So if you want I'd do a RP with ya.

Sure, if you've got anything in mind just let me know.

If your still looking, I'd be happy to RP with.

Are you still looking for partners?

Don't know if there is any specific rule about bumping threads on this part of the forum. Still looking for anyone interested in doing an RP with me.

I wouldn't mind rping with you. This is also my first roleplay on here but I am a very literate Roleplayer. This is not my first time Role playing.

I wouldn't mind rping with you. This is also my first roleplay on here but I am a very literate Roleplayer. This is not my first time Role playing.
Just message me or something with any ideas you've got. But if by literate you mean writing multiple detailed paragraphs in one post, then I might not be the best choice for that.