Searching for MxM

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaYe

Original poster
Hello!
Thanks for checking this thread out and hopefully you'll be interested in RPing with me ^^ At the moment I've been craving a good RP with a touch of romance and since all the RP's I'm currently participating in are still in their pre-published mode, I have some free time on my hands.

I've joined this site for only a month but this most definitely is not my first time roleplaying. I'm not going to say that I'm the most experienced and grammatically correct but you don't have to worry about one-liners or intense sentences of nothing but grammar errors EVERYWHERE.

Now some info and more stuff to further convince you ;P
  • The standard amount that I can usually throw out range from 1-2 paragraphs to an entire page of just what-the-f-are-you-writing-a-novel??? If that happens don't be intimidated to put the same amount of writing unless of course you want to :D because all that I really expect is at least 3 sentences? Oh yea I'm desperate.
  • Now you're probably wondering what type of plot I'm going for right? None at all actually! I'm here for the simple fact of anyone that wants to recruit me to participate in a 1x1 (mxm) RP of any plot you want to roleplay. I can even do fandoms :) I of course will let you know if I'm not familiar with the one you're talking about but will do it anyways as long as you don't mind me being a bit of a noob.
  • Now if for some reason you want to RP outside of Iwaku I am available on Skype, kik, and yea I think that's pretty much it!

So if you are still interested pleaaaase send me a PM or post down below.
The latter would be preferable to get this thread more views ;P

If you filled out your roleplay resume, people may be more willing to RP with you if they knew your preferences etc.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Damn, this is late, but hopefully not too late.

-Clears throat.-

Hello, there! This burrito has chosen you! If, of course, you'll willingly accept its decision. Totally up to you, bro.

Anyhow, I'm interested in this. You see, I, too, am desperate. LOL. So... PM me, and we can discuss stuffs. OwO Sound good?

Does it?

Please say yes.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I like you.
Would you be interested in a college based role play? full of drama and such.
I've also really been craving for somebody to play Jesse Rutherford :(

If you're still looking, I'm interested in roing with you!

If you are still looking, I'm up to roleplay with you~ ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.