Searching for m//

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
T

TickingTimebomb

Original poster
Hello, there!
I disappeared for a while (oops) but am back and looking for some new roleplaying partners. Please read below and let me know if anything interests you!

General Information
I consider myself literate/advanced (multiple paragraphs per post) and am looking for similar. Good spelling, grammar, and creativity are all a must. I only do male-slash, and prefer roleplaying with someone who does not fade to black. I prefer romance in my roleplays, but it's never pre-established.

Genres
There's a lot that interests me, so here are a few basic ideas in no particular order:

Star Wars
It would take place during the newer trilogy, but preferably with original characters (or Obi Wan x Anakin). Let's see what cool adventures we can send them on!

Bleach
I'm not an expert of the fandom, but would love a HisagixIchigo pairing. Yum.

Prince x Wizard
One of our characters is a medieval prince; the other is a young wizard who possesses magical abilities.

Superhero x Mortal
I have a few superhero characters I'm interested in trying out. Yours is a mortal of some kind.

Superhero x Supervillian
I don't have much of an idea for this, but it would be interesting to pair one of my lighter superhero characters with a particularly evil supervillain and seeing what happens.

King x Servant
Set in a medieval (fantasy?) time period, my character is a king and yours is a new, young servant brought to the kingdom to serve my character.

Family
FatherxSon and BrotherxBrother both interest me.

I'd be interested in the Superhero X Mortal if you're up for it!

I'd be into the brother x brother and king x servant ideas, either is fine by me :D