Searching for m or f partner for cute rp based off image

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IshWolfy

Original poster
204607ba39a20c936069185964a2d727.jpg

So I found this really cute picture online and now I want to do a role-play similar to it. I did come up with a bit of a mini plot if anyone is interested in hearing it. I can play either the male or the female, I have no preference on that front and no problem playing either/or. I would prefer our characters be a bit older then those in the image (18+). I do prefer there be more romance then smut in the rp. A rp based entirely around smut tends to bore me very quickly.

Mini plot thing: So my idea is that the male is either a lone wolf (exiled) or pretty low in the pack totem pole (omega) and in need of help. Maybe his kind is being hunted, maybe he himself is being hunted by his own kind for having something different that they don't like? He appears on the girls doorstep either injured or begging for help. Initially girl accepts because she assumes he's simply a human who's made bad choices. She is not aware of his true nature when she agrees to help him.

pick me pick me please

I'd be really into this. But do they have to be human? I don't really play humans but i have an idea that works perfectly for this if you're willing to try ^^

I have a few ideas to add if you would like! :3 I would love to rp this idea with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.