Searching for Long term partners

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AmityWall

Original poster
Towards the end of the last school year I dropped off the planet for all but one of my rp partners at the time. I am currently looking to get back into roleplaying again and am looking for one or two partners.

I have no expectations when it comes to post size, except that you please use proper grammar and spelling. I don't mind one liners, but I do get scared off by anything over a paragraph or two. I firmly believe in trying to return the same length, and most of the time I'm unable to write more than two paragraphs.

I almost always rp solely MxM and only occasionally do MxF and when I do it's almost always as one couple out of many in a roleplay. I'm 18, and do prefer mature roleplays but am willing to roleplay with a younger partner if there's a really good plot.

I RP only through PM or email.

Now that that's out of the way, here are some ideas I'd like to do. I don't have any plots in mind for these, unfortunately.

• Brother/Brother
  • Student/Teacher
  • Kidnapper/Kidnapped
  • Murderer/Potential Victim
  • Supernatural Creatures
  • Vampires/Human where I get to play the human
  • Best Friends
  • Survivors (This could be like after the apocalypse a small group finds each other, or on a deserted island after a plane crash, or something like that)
  • Multiple Generations (Like, a couple has kids, and then we follow the kids and their partners and so on)
And of course those are only suggestions. If you've got any ideas, feel free to share. I'm up for pretty much anything, including dark themes and lighthearted themes too. Everything from torture, rape, and murder to sunshine, kids, and puppies.

I'd be up for it, I never did MxM and honestly would prefer not to...but if you are up for anything else I'd be up for it maybe even give MxM a shot at some point...

Status
Not open for further replies.