• Thread starter CaucasianNoodles
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CaucasianNoodles

Original poster
About
Hello! My name is Rachael. However, you may call me whatever you wish. Rachael, Rach, Noodle, I really don't care. I am nineteen years old and am currently taking gen eds in college. I am a part-time student and a part time employee at Farm & Fleet. I am a very big animal lover, and have one dog, five cats, one hamster, and one gecko. I also would really love to have a rat and a ferret some day.
I am an aspiring SFX Makeup artist, and my dream is to be a special effects makeup artist on big movie sets! My other hobbies include sleeping, eating, singing, and more sleeping.
I joined gaia when I was thirteen, having found out about it through my older sister. I had no idea what roleplaying was, however, and only used this site to socialize. I discovered RP when I was about fourteen, and I was so amazed and excited at the idea of creating a story with someone. I've always loved to write. Even before I knew what RP was, I would always write little stories on my laptop (usually about my pets), and just make random things up whenever I was bored.
Looking back at the very first roleplays I've ever done, I can definitely say that I've improved a lot. There are still people who are very much more literate than me, although I am working towards improvement c:

TL;DR
Rachael. 19. Female. Animal lover. Makeup Artist. Writing since a young age. Semi Lit-Lit.
YA LAZY BUMS

Do's and Don'ts
Do's (∩_∩)

√ Romance is always welcome.
√ Limits may be discussed in PMs.
√ Violence is welcome.
√ Yuri, Yaoi, or Hetero. All are welcome
√ At least a good paragraph with each post.
√ Good grammar.
√ Friendly!

Don'ts ಠ_ಠ

✕ No plain cybering. **Limits may be discussed in private**
✕ Don't leave me waiting like a month for a post, please. Unless of course you have a reason.
✕ No one liners
✕ No god-modding
✕ Just.. don't be a bitch and we'll be fine.

Pairings
☆ = Craving. The more, the more I'm craving.
Italics represents the role I would like to play. However, I am flexible. No italics means I don't have a preference.
Most of these will just be simple pairings and we can come up with a plot together.
Any ideas I already have will be shown.
If none of these interest you, I would be happy to come up with something we can both enjoy!
Have pairings, ideas, and cravings of your own? I'd love to hear them!
**You have a better chance of catching my attention if you PM me. I sometimes miss forum notifications**

Angel/Demon ☆☆☆
Slave/Master ☆☆☆☆☆
Arranged Marriage ☆☆☆☆ (where they can't stand eachother)
Angeloid/Human ☆☆☆
Inspired by Heaven's Lost Property. This would in no way be a fanfic of it. I just like the idea of an Angeloid coming to serve a human
Assassin/Victim ☆☆☆☆☆
Interesting plot in mind that is also paired with the Arranged Marriage. Will explain when asked
Human/Monster ☆☆
Teacher/Student ☆☆☆☆☆
Teenage Pregnancy ☆☆☆

--As said above, I really am interested in your ideas and would love to create something together --​

Hey I could be interested in a couple of these pairings
Angeloid/Human
Teacher/Student

Status
Not open for further replies.