Searching for a writing-partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThisIsTheDarkHour

Original poster
Just. . . Talk to me, okay? I have a strong passion for writing and think of myself as an adept & growing writer, so I'm confident enough that I could bring something of value to the table.

I'll be upfront here - I have a high preference for playing solemn, aloof, and domineering characters.. However, its not as uptight as you might be currently thinking. I play them as genuine people with genuine feelings.

Ahem.. Moving on then. I'm currently going through a Azula-phase, but I can be open-minded.

I merely want a partner I can click well with. . . Genders hold no importance at all.
JUST. COME. TO. ME.

image.gif

I am intrigued. If you are still looking I have a character or two that may clash well with how you describe your characters.

I am intrigued. If you are still looking I have a character or two that may clash well with how you describe your characters.

Splendid! I'd be glad to hear you out on the mentioned character(s). Either here, or my inbox. Both options are fine with me.

Alright. I'm still a bit new and haven't figured out how to pm someone, would you tell me how?

Status
Not open for further replies.