Searching for a writing partner (mxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Erica

Original poster
Hello there!

I am on the hunt for new writing partners and I would be interested in a wide variety of stories. Traditionally I main a female character, but I love a world filled with all sorts of characters and settings. I'm afraid that all I am interested in as far as character relationships is male and female. I want a writing partner that is willing to flesh out characters, subplots, and anything else the story might need. As far as genre, setting, and things of that nature, I am entirely open as to what our story is about.

I've been writing for twelve years now and I absolutely love the thrill of a new story and character development that happens within. I've done everything from Ancient Greek mythology to modern/fantasy. I do love elements of fantasy or supernatural in my plots and don't really find interest in real life role plays. Please shoot me a message if you're interested in talking about any sort of plot. I tend to like dramatic and heavy plots filled with suspense, adventure, and a touch of romance.

Currently my taste is something modern/fantasy/supernatural based and very gritty and dark. I have a few ideas regarding characters in such a world and would be happy to chat. However, I don't have to go with this and would be willing to hear your ideas!

Let me know if you're interested!

Very Interested

Hey Erica,
I've been away from Iwaku for a while but I miss forum RP. I've been working on a character in my head for a few years now, nothing too solid mind you, mostly some concepts I want to play with, namely telekinesis and an x-men like discovery of powers. That said, gritty modern/fantasy/supernatural sounds like an interesting combination that I'd also be interested in playing. If interested in RPing with me shoot me a PM

Hmm... i have some story ideas I want to do. Maybe we can talk about it? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.