Searching for a vegeta

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tora Asumi

Original poster
I don't have a solid idea but I'm searching for some to play a good vegeta.

In the words of TFS's King Vegeta "My planet? My Son? Or me?"

Er, but seriously, I suppose I'm interested >.< though I'd like to know what you define as a "good" Vegeta, and well, where in the Dragonball continuity you want him taken from. (Since I'm assuming you're talking about Vegeta from DBZ, as opposed to er... Another character with the same name.)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: SnowCode
In the words of TFS's King Vegeta "My planet? My Son? Or me?"

Er, but seriously, I suppose I'm interested >.< though I'd like to know what you define as a "good" Vegeta, and well, where in the Dragonball continuity you want him taken from. (Since I'm assuming you're talking about Vegeta from DBZ, as opposed to er... Another character with the same name.)
A good vegeta to me would be kinda keeping the hard edge to him but at some point he softens. Only when he's alone with the girl. I'm also thinking to pull him from the more recent DBS since it seems he's mellowed a bit more.

A good vegeta to me would be kinda keeping the hard edge to him but at some point he softens. Only when he's alone with the girl. I'm also thinking to pull him from the more recent DBS since it seems he's mellowed a bit more.
Hmm... I haven't watched Super much, but I take it his saiyan pride aspect a little bit from the clips I've seen... Or more accurately, he's been more capable of putting that aside for others >.< but yeah, I guess I can give that a shot. It's been a while since I've done a full on hard edged/abrasive type character, but well... I guess since you're looking for a more mellowed out Vegeta, I suppose it's within my grasp xD

In any case, count me in! If we can work out some details, I figure we might be able to pull this off!

Status
Not open for further replies.