Searching for a partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aqacia

Original poster
I'm looking for some 1x1 roleplays and have a few ideas but i'm open to new suggestions ^-^ i'm new here so i'm not exactly sure i'm doing this whole thing right but i looked at other threads and i think i am.

Um first i'll just mention my location and how replies go and that kind of thing. I'm from England so my timezone will probably be different but i post often my replies often range from 1 to 5 paragraphs depending on how much i have to work with and the scene. I'm alright with all kinds of parings and it makes no difference to me if i play a male or a female but i am more experienced with writing females.

One idea i had was a workplace setting with two employees being forced to work together or sit near each other for long periods of time while at work and just watching what will happen. Will there be friendship or hate towards each other i like the concept and would like to have someone to write this with.

Another thing that i can't get out of my mind are vampires i don't really have a plot but i would like to roleplay something with vampires.

Status
Not open for further replies.