Searching for a one x one!

G

goldfish

Original poster
Hello! c:
I'm new here and beginning my search for a good one x one.

I would say I am open to anything but there are a few things I require. That is ~romance~ and ~long term~
I am the biggest hopeless romantic you will ever meet and I basically get my sticky-sweet love from role playing, so that is a must. I also really enjoy long term role plays, but I haven't had a good, long one x one in forever. So I'm hoping to find that!

Other than those two things... Suggest and I will tell you yes or no. It's late and I'm tired, so I can't function well enough to write out any of my ideas. Maybe I'll come in and edit this (if I can???) later. I like femalexfemale, malexfemale, and malexmale (my personal favorite) I am currently craving something fantasy like. Shape shifters, mermaids, werewolves, fairies, anything. I don't know. haha.

So... If any of this makes sense to you and you possibly would like to talk ideas with me, feel free to message me or reply here. I am super excited to start some role plays, seeing as I am on spring break and completely bored.

Okay I'll stop rambling now :P

I have two suggestions:

1 - a femalexfemale with my character being a shy Aspie who meets your character on a train.

OR...

2. A fan-based roleplay based on a certain boyband.... (please?)

I a have an idea for malexmale if you'd like. Just send me a pm and we can talk about it.