Searching for a Dominant Female/Futanari

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

teddy

Original poster
I am interested in the following pairings. I am mainly interested in playing submissive male characters in these plots. I will be the futa/female character in any of these, if you are willing to return the favor.

My Character Your Character
All Male Female/Futa
Husband Wife
Boyfriend Girlfriend
Roomate Roomate
Brother Sibling's Friend
Geek Goth Girl
Step-Brother Step-Sister
Employee Boss
Soldier Officer
Brother Sister
Son Mother
Father Daughter
Nephew Aunt

PM me if interested in any of these pairings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check the plot ideas below if you want something specific.

Young Frankenstein x Futa/Female Monster - A young Dr. Frankenstein has discovered he has inherited his great grandfather's castle and discovered that the old rumors about him were true. Following his ancestors notes, he manages to construct the perfect female. However, she turns out to be a dominant sexual deviant and wants nothing but sex from her 'father.' She is very possessive and jealous. This will be a modern setting in an eastern European country. Possibly Romania.

Cultist x Futa/Female Demon - A young inexperienced summoner is attempting to summon his first demon against his masters wishes. The summoning is a success, but the binding ritual was botched. The creature is now bound to him, their souls linked until his demise. However, the creature is free to do as she wishes to the summoner as long as she doesn't do any real lasting damage to him. So, for revenge for trying to enslave her, she enslaves him and forces him to do many humiliating things. This will be set in a modern fantasy setting where the supernatural exists, but is extremely rare and secret.

Nerd x Futa/Female Bully - A shy nerdy boy in school used to be teased by everyone. Then this tough girl started protecting him. She told everyone to lay off him or they would answer to her. But outside of school, she started to bully him worse than the rest. Worse, she made him come over to her house and she would rape him. She did lots of humiliating things, like make him dress up like a girl, have sex with girls he liked in front of him or have other boys rape him.

If you like incest like me the above pairing can be extended to older bossy futa sister or younger spoiled futa sister. I would also like a futa teacher, futa nun or similar dominant roles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.