Search for the Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
a12H6Ei.jpg

Nitzan, Son of Lord and Dragon

Nitzan knew exactly what they had at hand. Lucifer, for all of his greatness, was sloppy. He ripped from Heaven his personal domain, which by far was greater and grander than that of any other angel. His citadel, as one might have called it, was more of a cathedral that grew ever-expansively, as did the praise of Lucifer in his time in Heaven. It was so great by the time Lucifer had fallen from grace, in fact, that when torn from Heaven and brought to Hell, it acted as its own nation, and the capitol for Lucifer and his actions. Those that descended with Lucifer sought refuge there, and one of the first abominable sights that Nizan saw when he looked into the maw that was Hell itself was the floating island that was once part of his home and that Lucifer had made a divine counterfeit of Hell. It was fraudulent, it was an ill-omen, it was magnificent in its glory, but that glory was truly blasphemy in the guise of idol greatness. This dying piece of Heaven was one from which Lucifer brought with him, and was likely one of many chunks scattered throughout Hell. If it were true that it could be restored, Nitzan thought that perhaps later they could even add to it if they found more.

While Gabriel inspected the Heavenstone with great haste, the rest of the group met the site more calmly. Gabriel, however, was already jumping to the conclusion that restoring this chunk of heaven was a good decision. Would not a flying chunk of heaven be odd? Easily located, easily seen. No, there would be more that needed done here, but there was little time to contest it. If the piece died completely, restoration would be significantly harder if not impossible for just Zadkiel and Syraa alone. Nitzan decided that instead of interfering with the rash decision of Gabriel in the moment, he would aid them until they had time to discuss such details among them. While Gabriel asked if they could heal the piece of land, Nitzan had already decided to act. Nitzan leaped into the air and held his position in the air above the piece of Heavenstone. He clasped his hands together, then let his wings spread out entirely. It was rare to see his wings; most forgot that the largest pair of his six wings stretched a solid sixteen feet, equal to that of Lucifer. While it was only one pair and they were a dull grey, his wings were still some of the most impressive of the angels, and it wasn't until he needed to use them that it ever became noticed.

"You forget, Gabriel, who I am," Nitzan said as he began to focus his holy energies, allowing a great glow to surround him. Normally, Nitzan never glowed. There was no radiance around him. His wings were dull and his halo was small. It was often easy to forget that Gabriel was even a Seraph. The holy energy that surrounded Nitzan quickly extended to all of the angels, and he began to pour his power into them. Each angel that Nitzan extended his energy to could feel the presence and power of Nitzan, and it was not to be scoffed at. Nitzan was as strong or stronger than most Ophanim, and that strength would now be passed down to someone like Gabriel whom before had only speed. Of course, Nitzan did not share selectively; his power was shared equally to all those he was connected to. That was the nature of his ability. The spike in power was enough to remind the angels that Nitzan stood beside Michael and Lucifer at one point, but also to remind the group that there was always hope in the darkest times. "They are not alone in their endeavor," Nitzan explained. "I stood beside Michael and Lucifer with power akin to theirs, but not because I matched them in ferocity; but, because when I stand and others stand with me, our power resonates into a chorus that cannot go unheard," Nitzan continued. Just as rare as it was for him to sport his wings, it was rare for Nitzan to act with such confidence. The purpose for his change of attitude, quite simply, was that the decision he made now—to save the Heavenstone Island—could still be put into consideration later, and that meant he could act without fear of consequences.

Nitzan extended his hands towards the group, and from them two golden auroras shot forth. These glimmering lights danced in the air until they surrounded Zadkiel and Syraa, and put them directly in tune with the powerful magic Nitzan was performing. "We are all connected and I share my strength," Nitzan said, "but I have given Zadkiel and Syraa the focus of this spell. Gabriel, Medomai, you may offer them your strength as I do, and we can give them as two the power of five as long as we remain focused. I warn you, however, that in granting them your power, you grant them part of you... and you will feel their magic as if it were yours. You may not be ready to feel a magic that is not yours and that you do not yet understand. If you cannot handle it, then you will weaken my spell. It is your choice, but we must begin soon." Nitzan closed his eyes and remained still, his body floating silently in the air as the holy light emanated from him, and the golden auroras extended from him to Zadkiel and Syraa. In this moment, there was no doubt he was a Seraph like Michael and Lucifer. And, with that, Nitzan said no more words. He offered his power to those around him, and hoped they would make the best of it.

It was unfortunate for the undead Treant, as his advances to Lust's princess was halted. Cernunnos was but a simple creature, and the notion of mating to him was something he had just learned. He knew not of style, nor of taste, but in the Speaker's perspective, whomever is of the opposite sex was a prime candidate for whatever the demons of Hell dabbled in. The bloodied flower was thrown, but he picked it up immediately afterwards. It was here at this time that the bat from Avarice had paced up towards him and Allocer. It had attempted to talk to the perennial creature but alas, Cernunnos merely walked away, completely ignoring Xaronmatl's question. He couldn't have answered it even if he wanted to, for logical reasoning was difficult for an undead Treant, brought to a state of both life and death by Belphegor's pollution. He cared not for the two demonic women, as Cernunnos had no care for them. He cared little for the group in comparison. He paced more, alone, until he reached a soft spot on the ground. Cernunnos could feel the faint vibrations underneath them all and, even before the party had seen the Atlas Bahamut rise from the ground below, the Deadwood had seen with its seismic sense the appearance of the mighty creature – large, grotesque, mimicking a demonic squid, a crustacean, and and insect. When the monster had emerged from the pits below, Cernunnos gave the beast a compassionate embrace, caressing its orange sacs and fleshy tentacles. As the other demons paced inside the demon, he turned his headless horns and hollow husk towards Allocer. At once, the hornets within him resonated with a ferocity. He would then be the last of the demons to go inside, right before Sargatanas. Before going inside, Cernunnos gave the Atlas Bahamut a final hug. "Do good."

As the she-devil approached, Allocer smirked despite himself. A merchant, a tree and Lust's best excuse for breeding fodder would hardly replace the Knights but this...this could prove interesting. As the crimson demon stroked his mane her barbs served only to stroke his ego. With a swift and powerful motion, Allocer caught her wrist in his gargantuan paw, his eyes locked to her own. His nostrils flaring, the Fallen King pulled her closer as he breathed in her ashen fumes.

Ares...

The demoness merely smirked as he tightened his grip.

Tell me Whore of Dis, have you also heard the Knights lay dead by my hand?
Betrayal.
Your Master still will not fall in line behind Our Lord Abbadon.
I wonder if his treason affects his brood as well.

Her eyes never left his as she slipped from his grasp and addressed the others.
And his never fell from her back, even as they marched within their shuttle-beast.

Yes, this would be interesting indeed.

Kitana(Princess of Seduction)
PcEczNJm.jpg
Kitana smiled at the fellow demonesses, glad that she would have some actual intellectuals to speak with. They weren't the typical Envy demons, but then they told who they really were. Kitana grew even more intrigued. As Sargatanas spoke, the map burned up in flames...she gave an annoyed look his way. Swatting at the purple flames, she watched as the ground shook and rattled. Kitana just stared at the monster that appeared. They would really have ride inside of it? As demons shuffled into the beast, with a heavy sigh, she floated over to the animal. She gave a smirk when she saw the tree creature hug the beast, he would do well not to go around hugging creatures in the Lust Realm...unless he wants to be "hugged" back. She was surprised to find out that the inside of the beast was dry and smelt okay. Floating there, she waited to take a journey back to her Homeland.

Standing away from the unavoidable drama, Krenshar merely huffed. He'd missed his chance. Most demons were gone and taking one of these guys would have been too obvious. This Sargatanas guy looked like a big mofo and Krenshar didn't feel like messing with him. Whatever. He'd take the ride back to wherever and find a new husk there. This meant, of course, that he'd have to play along with this little gathering for... what was it? Right, he hadn't paid attention. He'd been salivating at the time.

As the ground moved and the beast surfaced Kren pumped extra blood onto the newly assimilated eyes to get a better look. The thing was gloriously massive. Kren was sure it wouldn't notice if he took an itty-bitty bite. Like a hypnotized bee buzzing around the stinkers, Krenshar dragged its putrid feet towards the beast passing, as he went, the gathered demons.

Socializing was hard when food was reaching its deadline and the taste began to lack in juiciness. After all, Krenshar was a slave of insatiable hunger. It was all he'd ever known and even the novelty of demons from another area of hell was not enough to overwrite his basic instinct. Perhaps with time, he could evolve once more as he had once done before. For now however, all that Kren could do was enter the beast! To think, this magnificent being would allow him to enter its stomach willingly! To see such a deliciously pleasing organ from that view! To taste!!!
Out of the husk's beak a stream of saliva poured out, and the body shook with unsatisfied pleasure.

Syraa stepped up to the lowly rock. It was beautiful just as it lay.

The erelim drooped to her knees, slowly settling them just beyond it's border, making her first touch upon it a gentle one. Her light fingers reached out, caressing the cobbled earth, dust stirring as if she were a refreshing breeze, cool and dry in this muggy climate. The rock responded. Beneath the altered stone, the wet dirt shifted sluggishly. It was ready to do as she bid, enthusiastic for her holy command, eagerly responsive, and it gave her hope, but it also gave her pity. The poor thing was weighed upon by some grievance, causing to react energylessly. It was a sad sensation to behold, the earth at a crawl. No, something like this should be strong, and mobile in a metaphysical sense, potential energy and life thrumming through every cell, bounding within itself and prepared for the first excuse at a seismic eruption.

Deep within it's dark contours, Syraa found the roots. It came as such a shock, she looked up with a startled gasp at the trees before her. Standing astride either side of the ruinous archway, the trees had once been a greeting, pointing directly up from the ground toward the light of Elohim, a hopeful reminder that even the tiniest seed could find its way to the light and grow into something insurmountable. Now they embodied the poisonous taint of Satan's dark trap. The roots pulsed like an infected wound, closed and fighting for the life of the entire system against the infiltrators. A shadow emanated from their deep tendrils, pushed out with each new beat of the trees heavenly lifeblood in its xylem, only to curl in again like a wave, turning back the tide upon the trees base and washing over its attack with ease, filing through the veins for its trunk, for dominion, for its life.

And it was all surely present upon the very surface of the thing. The dark had been dried colorless, then blackened with muck spattered from travelers and the demonous ilk creeping over its many faces. The leaves were swollen and bruised, mottled patches on slung branches no longer taut with pride and duty, but heavy with the sludge of the wicked, nearly dead and broken of its own weight under such burdens. She could do more than imagine the strain, the stress, she could feel it: a constant call of dire need, hope barely a star visible in the clouded night - not even lightning accompanying the thunder of this poor creatures torment. Its wet groans weren't audible to those unequipped to hear it, but the sound grew now at her touch, her understanding, her very presence, a bit of hope the trees had denied themselves believing could come. Maybe they could hear it now.

Syraa shook her head, tears forming and falling upon the terra with equal silence. Yet one could hear the smile of the erelim as she whispered to the tree, "It is all right. We are here, and you have done well."

Her light brightened twofold as she gathered her power to cover the skin of the land. She would have to work from the outside in and strengthen the trees before diving in to do battle with the darkness of sloth. The entire rock glowed with her power and as she weaved it into something permeable, she felt Nitzan pouring his own magic into her, a warmth built in contrast and in synchronization with her cool light sending shivers across her form with a pleasant disruption of tangible faith. Her blanketed light doubled once more, settling upon and into the dirt and stone, suffusing them with the glow and energized them to a healthy state once more, eventually coating the roots and bark thoroughly. Here, the creatures feeding upon its plantflesh were frightened away by the combined power of the angels - and no doubt the regrets of their choices, the light of opportunity in motion, of salvation should they only choose it.

His magic twirling through hers, a dance of green and gold, followed suit, Nitzan's power emboldening her own strength with the life of all things organic. She could use help, still, Syraa noted, as she surrounded the darkness in the trees' roots. It was the waters of sloth, drunk by the naive plants in their panic of separation from the rest of the Heavenstone, an easy comfort after bring ripped from home, only to be betrayed by that same comfort - it was a wonder they had held out hope for so long after such an ordeal. "I'm proud of you, little trees. You are strong," she whispered. The quivering of the leaves, already made lighter by her work, gave her another tickle along her ethereal spine, one she could feel spreading back through the network of magic extended to her. Maybe... maybe they could feel it and know the truth of such hope, such duty, such strength in the earth.

"Zadkiel," she spoke out to the seraphim. She could not register the volume of her own voice, be it quiet still with the reverence of the young trees' hope, or loud with the power flowing through her person. "It is the waters of sloth that harm this Heavenstone, their poisons which render it incapable of flight, weigh it down with neglect and hopelessness. The trees have held out all this time. I have cleared away what I can and I can hold them strong as you do, but I need help clearing the taint. I cannot support the trees and Heavenstone from further damage if I also attack the infection within - I could burst the very things I mean to save if I try to work so much magic within such fragility and so little concentration to spare. Zadkiel."

Xaron could not see the giant beast that was supposedly created to serve as their collective steed, but he was impressed by it all the same. It was surprisingly quiet for such a massive creature, but still he heard its deep and cyclical breaths, just as he felt the thrumming vibrations through his feet as the thing softly beat its tentacles against the dirt, as if impatient to be off. Xaron offered a fanged smile and gestured Morigoth forward with a winged arm. "I am not in the business of judging demons by their circle. My kind is originally from Lust, but while I often fancy myself a charmer and a romantic, I do not believe anyone has ever described me as particularly handsome." His smile was good-natured as he pivoted his massive ears and followed the demoness into the great beast. "I prefer to assess demons based on their actions. So far, you're the only one of these delegates to prove that they can hold a polite conversation..."

The bat was surprised, but immensely relieved, to find that the beast's interior was not as ripe as he'd been expecting. He'd already braced himself for the stench of bile and saliva, and all of the foul smells that accompanied the inner workings of a living being, but the small chamber the delegates found themselves in was blessedly dry and clean. It smelled of flesh and sweat, but it was not inherently unpleasant.

Except...

Something else lumbered into the chamber, something large and clumsy and positively revolting. As soon as Xaron turned to newcomer, he was forced to recoil, hissing. The tip of his nose was quivering; he desperately pushed a perfumed bit of silk against his nostrils in an attempt to block out the offending stench. "What is that?" For the first time, his tone was neither polite nor calculated. He was struggling to get the words out, fighting the rising urge to vomit. Most of the other delegates had been abrasive, but ultimately bearable. This...thing...was a different case entirely. "I'm sorry, but is no one else going to question the fact that a rotting corpse just climbed aboard our vessel?"

Morigoth and Liluri paced on over towards the beast's hollowed innards, eyes widening upon seeing a functioning albeit empty monstrosity. How could anyone, or anything, have created such a work of art? Liluri inspected the beast from within, having left the grip of her crimson sister's hand. Allocer had went inside the beast, but before that, Morigoth had brandished her onyx blade and addressed his inquiry. "And tell me, puss, how can your Lord Abaddon claim victory and keep his throne if his followers do not know how to focus their rage? Anger, rage,... Wrath. It's a form of power, little kitty. Perhaps the most powerful of all the Sins! I've heard of your kind kill one another, and I care not about why. But that is a reckless way to exert your power over others; tis no different from a babe throwing a tantrum." She flipped her fiery red hair and looked at the Bat, holding his skeletal hand as she smiled. He could not see Morigoth's little smirk upon her lips, but she was glad to have met a kindred spirit. With another look at Allocer, she spat more words of intense hatred. "Ares' anger, though I admit is not as potent as your Lord's, is focused and is used to keep his soldiers forever loyal to him. His army grows as we speak, and maybe, just maybe, it would him marching across the lands with Abaddon's head on his spear. It would him and his army following the Fallen King." Though the Bat needed no guidance to walk into the belly of the beast, she did so. His words were like honey to her demonic ears. She looked at him with her magmatic eyes, gazing upon his eyeless dome, ruffled hide, and bony arms and wings. His ears were extremely large, and they flicked and twitched towards the faintest sound. His nose, moist with juices unknown, twitched as well at the faintest scent. He was not handsome, yes, but he, in her own, twisted way, was adorable to Morigoth. He was in between being a pet and a lover.

Liluri, however, felt the walls and surveyed them, noticing intricate patterns carved across its flesh. It was angelic in nature, and it was beyond her own comprehension. There were little books, tomes, and scrolls that discussed the creative potential of the Cherubim, let alone basic angelic lore. She was interested beyond measure and, with a smile, continued to assess the beast. She looked like a curious child, peeking and trying her best to look through murky waters, or a dusty window. However, upon looking at the disgruntled and disgusted Xaron, Liluri too noticed the malodorous stench irradiating off of the avian undead. "I believe our friend here can smell the real you inside your guise." Liluri stated, his looking back at the vulture of a demon. As Liluri paced on over to one of Lust's princesses, Kitana, Liluri bowed before her in respect. "I have heard of you before in my travels with my sister. I pray in Ares' spirit that Lust will be safer than the rest of the world because of your compliance. You name is a name that cannot be soiled; it is so beautiful of a name."

@Wittiford R. Eference @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Mglo

Status
Not open for further replies.