| Search for the Fallen Light | (Rose305 and ~Dark Disney ~)

Remmy Rose

I'm still buttery. OwO
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Spontaneous, though you can expected me on during the evening and night.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Dark/Mature Themes (Ask please), Fantasy, Scifi, Slice of Life, Romance (Especially comedy romance and slow burns), Comedy, Mystery, Thrillers, Magic, Shapeshifting, etc.
| Search for the Fallen Light |

@Rose305 and @~Dark Disney~

Plot
Summer had fallen upon the land of Onardokath, many inhabitants in the different kingdoms would be having the time of their lives. It was the time of the Seelie court where the Fae from that court were preparing for the summer solstice. While the Unseelie Fae were waiting for fall to come around. They would be taking over. The two court's, however, have lost the one thing that kept the kingdoms in balance. They were missing their treasure that they called the "Fallen light"; she had been stolen by the humans. The King of the Unseelie Court and the Queen of the Seelie court came together one night at a party and they had a child that they called the Fallen Light; she would spend Summer and Spring with her mother in the Seelie Court and Autumn and Winter in the company of her father's court. However, hunters had stolen her away when she was making her way to her mother's court. They thought it would get the courts to fight and all hell would break loose, however, it did not. Rather they came together to find her. Now it is a race to find the Fallen Light and get her back. When they do find her she has grown and changed. Now the New king of the dark court must convince her she is fae and that she needs to come home before chaos ensues among the courts. However, the Hunters are looking for her as well for they had lost her after a fae from the human world rescued her. That fae raised her to be human and hid her with powerful glamour from humans and fae alike.
Characters
~Dark Disney~
fc157a78be86868ac7486f2f04766b9b-jpg.128810

Samara "Sam" Winters | 25 | The Fallen Light

Rose305
hqdefault.jpg

Feryan Kiirion | 333 | Unseelie King (New King)
Face Claim: Tom Hiddleson "Loki"

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Feryan Kiirion was many things. As a Dark Fae of the Unseelie Court, he held a great air of elegance and respect amongst his people, both ally and foe alike. He was a master of magic, lethal and graceful, his speech woven with such delicacy and power that some have said to rival that of spider silk. Even without his magic, his physical presence was enough to enchant the minds of mortal men and fae alike.

Feryan Kiirion was a king, the new king of Unseelie Court. He demanded the revere of his Court. Feryan struck fear in the hearts of all who dared to challenge him.

Yes, King Feryan was many things but certainly not on any accounts was he an errand boy.

And yet here he was, forced to leave his precious Court that he had rightly won to chase after some stolen daughter of his predecessor. In the human world no less! The mere thought brought a scowl to the king's lips, curdling the foul taste upon his tongue. Alas, it was necessary for if the Fallen Light failed to return there would be no Courts to rule and his rise to power would be meaningless even as the fae world crumbled. A fierce hatred for humans boiled in the dark fae's belly, causing a surge in his magic to roll off him in malicious waves, discouraging any brave soul from approaching him.

Feryan understood the importance of such a mission yet still could not grasp why an another fae could not go in his place. Why not a subject from either of the Courts go? Though Feryan supposed at this point he couldn't justify his complaints. Really the only one he could blame now was himself.

Why in the name of all things magic did he allow himself to be convinced to go?

His thoughts flickered back to earlier, where a gathering of the Courts had taken place. Of course, he had agreed that such actions were needed in order to prevent chaos, even if Feryan didn't quite care too much whether the Fallen Light lived or remained lost. And yet, much to his disgusted surprise, it was he who was chosen to fetch her.

Curse that Seelie Queen, Feryan hissed. His hazel eyes gleamed as he recalled the way she had so nobly pleaded with him, requesting that he should be the one to bring back her long lost daughter. He could tell she seemed to scoff at him, probably doubting his ability to fill in the role left behind by the previous king. It left him burning.

And here he was, marching away from his Court to go find this brat so that his world didn't fall apart at his feet. May fate be kind to any hunter that wanders into his path for little mercy could be found his cold eyes.

Last edited:
The day was cold and the wind rattled the bare trees in Shreveport, Louisiana. A figure was standing outside a bar smoking. The figure was a young woman. She was looking around her as her hood stayed up. A woman came up to the other woman exasperated."Sam their you are I was looking every where for you. what are you doing here?" She asked her, " Mother I am 25 years old I am fine I was just grabbing a drink, I live on my own I work and make my own way why are you here?" Samara asked her and frowned."You could ever in danger get home." She said to Sam. Sam frowned as her mother started to disappear and her voice became a whisper in the wind. "Mother?" She asked and looked around.

With a start Samara woke in her bed. She looked around her room and her breath came in and out quickly till she slowly woke up. She frowned and sighed as she pushed herself up to go shower. Samara washed the sweat and dream away. She slowly pulled on jeans and a tank top. She slipped on some hiking boots and went to grab her purse and keys. she fed her dog waited for her to eat and took her with her in her car to her mother's house.

Sam entered and called out."Mom? You here?" She asked. Her heart racing from her dream still, she had a feeling something was off or wrong.Her mother didn't answer so she used her phone to call her."come on pick up." She said. She frowned when a male picked it up."I am sorry who is this?" The man asked."This is samara, who is this your on my moms phone." She snapped." I am sorry to say miss your mother is dead, this is Detective Walters." He said. "Will come to you where are you?" He asked."My .. my mother's place" She said and hung up. She went to look around the house her breath short. She knew that her mother said she was in danger but why what was going on. She went to her mom's room and started to go through the stuff. She looked at the box labeled her. She frowned and riffled through it. The ringing of the bell made her jumped. She grabbed the box and hid it in her room. she went down hesitantly and opened the door. "Detective?" She asked her nods showing her his badge."May I come in?" He asked. She nods."Want some tea?" She asked when she saw other cops come in."What are they doing?" Samara snapped."Going to look for clues, but they can wait if you want."He said."Yes." She said." Now Ms. Winters who would have it out for your mother." He asked."I don't know." She said with a whisper."She was a nice woman and everyone loved her. Well except for the man at the insurance company, they dated and she broke up with him when I was 18. I haven't seen him in a while though." She said." What about you how was your relationship?" He asked her. "Good like any mother daughter bumpy but not bad. I loved her more then anything. He was a little protective ,but what parent isnt." She said. He nods."Thank you, well will let you take what you wed and go home. I am very sorry for your loss." He said. Samara nods going to grab the box.

Samara was sitting at her house rereading the letter from the box stumped. She was confused, why would her mom put some fairytale about her being a fairy in a letter. She looked through the the box and went back to the letter. It said to call Grimsby and Lootie, if she needed answers." I am insane" She muttered."Lootie Grimbsy" She said. She looked around."Yup I am insane." She said

Samara went to turn around and saw a fairy flying and a ugly little creature."Lottie and Grimbsy, I thought you were imaginary friends from my child hood." She said."No we been watching you as your mother asked us to well the fae who had been taking care of you. She has been hiding you from the hunters and Fae world. Your the only thing that can save it. Your real mother has sent someone to look for you. Your father has fallen ill with Iron sickness. We are to help you understand and try and keep you safe."Lottie explained. Samara sat down a minute."So Who I am then?" she asked."The princess and rightful ruler of bother kingdoms." Grimbsy said."Wait what kingdoms?" Sam asked."The fae Kingdoms seelie and Unseelie court. The hunters stole you away as a child and Lany found you. hid you and raised you. A hunter however found her and killed her. Her glamour will wear off and fae and hunters alike will indeed you quickly you need to run and leave here." They told her."where do I go?" She asked.

"not sure just go "Lootie said." Samara went to grab a bag she put clothes and stuff in it. She put the hood up on her Jacket and ran out of the house with her dog shadow and picked up Grimbsy as she ran into the forest. She finally stopped and sat by a tree. Her body couldn't keep going. She curled her knees up and hid her head as she started crying. Everything had been a lie. She was mad and sad and confused. Sam had no idea what she would do.

• Love
Reactions: Remmy Rose
Oh the mortal world was a drab, pitiful place. Filled with disgusting pollution, weakling mortals, and worse of all, iron. Feryan's lips curled back in distaste as he stepped out of Onardokath and into the human world. How any fae could possibly stand to visit or even live here baffled the dark fae King. Even the trees looked sickly in comparison to the foliage back in his domain. Alas, he wasn't here to study trees.

Ignoring the foul odor in the air, Feryan turned his eyes about, scanning the clearing to which he stood in. Judging from the slight roar of noise beyond a human city must lie north of him. Those strange metal carriages were ever so loud though the stink they produce was perhaps the worse aspect.

The city would be an excellent place to start his search but before that Feryan calmed himself, closing his eyes. Slowly, the magic aura sound him grew, stretching out invisible tendrils in search of other magic like his own. A few signals drew his attention, but none were of unique magic that belonged to the Fallen Light. At least until a faint blimp attracted his soothing mind. Hazel eyes opened, looking towards the edge of the city.

His brow furrowed. Weak... But steadily growing as each moment passed. "Hmmm...," Feryan murmured aloud, a hand rising up to pinch his chin thoughtfully. The dark fae had thought locating her magic would be a simple matter, he had failed to take into account the possibility of glamour. Of course, unless the Fallen Light was taught, she would not know how to use glamour, even basic magic for that matter. However, it was still a possibility.

After a moment's debate Feryan set off towards the growing signal. His best course of action would be to target any unusually large sources of magic until he found the child he was looking for. The faster he gets this done the faster he can return home.

But thirty minutes later he detected a sudden shift in direction, and foruntately for him, the source of magic was coming straight towards him. He smirked. "Yes, save me the journey of hunting you down, that makes my job easier." He chuckled, amused.

Not long after, the sound of rapid steps could be heard, along with rasping breathe and pants. The fae paused a moment, listening. It seemed whoever it was had stopped, taking shelter among the trees ahead of him. However, another noise reached his ears, sound rather unpleasant and irritable to the dark fae.

He rounded the tree, finding a human girl huddling at it's base, tear soaked face hidden within her drawn up legs. Feryan reared his brows in surprise, realizing that the magic source was indeed coming from her.

"Well this is a surprise."

Samara wiped her eye's when she heard her dog Shadow growl. Hiding the two fae she stood slowly as she looked to see a male figure standing before her. Grabbing a Iron rod, she held it over her sleeve to not burn her hands Lottie and Grimsby had told her about it. she had however taken it for if and when another fae came looking for her."Stay away from me, I know what you are, and I am not going anywhere." She sniffed and wiped under her eye's. Tears seemed to still well up in her eye's. The only parent, she known was gone and she found out she been lied to for the last however many years of her life. Yes it was to protect her, but if she been told it would been a bit easier to protect herself.

Samara kept her back against the tree. She watched him carefully, her body shook from the cold.Though she had tears in her eye's, she had a dark look. However he had not been the only one to find her. Hunters had also found them. she dropped the iron bar and put her hands to her head shaking. "Leave me alone." came her screech. A bright light burst from her and all was silent. Samara peaked up and all she saw was Lootie shadow and Grimsby, and oddly enough the male fae, but he seemed to be knocked out. What had happened? "Lootie what in the world just happened?"Samara asked."You panicked when the Fallen Light panicks your light will transport you and any fae or animal near you. We're definitely not in the human world anymore we have entered the between not fully in Onardokath but not exactly in the human world. Like the outskirts of Onardokath." Lootie explained.

Samara breathed in and out."What do I do?" She asked."Not sure, you might have to stay in the In between. Run before he wakes. He is Fine, see breathing run." Grimsby urged her. Samara looked at the fae laying on the ground. Hesitating a moment longer, she grabbed the two small fae and went to run. Shadow following, it was eerily quite, no footsteps except for shadows. Even her feet made no noise. She let out a breath and turned with a small jump as a unsavory creature popped out."We'll what do we have here two fae a human and dog. well isn't she just an ugly thing." It snarled."You don't look so hot yourself." Samara commented ."I will just be going." She said and went to turn. Another popped up."Where do you think your going deary?" They ask. "we like humans good for selling to the highest bidder." The thing cackled. Samara gulped.

"Lootie what happened to them." She asked." Those who stay in the in between turn nasty and fowl.. it takes many centuries but it happens." She said. They backed Samara up to a tree and she looked around. She hid her head when she looked up, she saw them backing off bowing to someone. "Your Holy dark one." They said. She turned to see the fae she left unconscious in the woods. Raising her hands slowly she stood."Look don't harm me okay. I am sorry I don't know what's going on." She said. which was mostly true. She had no clue what was going on.

Last edited:
  • Love
Feryan raised a brow as the supposed human girl rose to her feet, trying to look fierce. However, he was unimpressed. The dark fae king was more concerned with the fact that she seemed to be the source of powerful magic he had been tracking. Surely it couldn't be her? Although it would make more sense if she were still under the concealment of glamour, but it seem to be fading fast... she certainly did look like fae royalty. His train of thoughts came to a halt as the girl raised an iron rod towards him, drawing a twisted quirk to his lips. Just being near that forsaken material made his skin crawl. But, it did confirm her origin at least if her sleeve covered hand wasn't a giveaway.

He scoffed at her defiance, "Really now? And just what makes you think you have a choice?" He shot back, seemingly indifferent to her tears. Feryan wasn't entirely sure why she seemed so distressed but to be quite honest he didn't care. The faster he brought her back to Onardokath that faster he could return home to his Court. He took a step closer, keeping a casual eye on the rod in case she had a surge of courage. She didn't seem like much, cowering against the tree, all red faced and broken looking. Feryan debated for a few seconds on whether this really was the Fallen Light. The only thing preventing him from leaving her to continue his search was the undeniable surge of magic surrounding her. He briefly wondered, if she had used glamour to hide for so long, why it was failing now. However, he didn't get much time to think about it.

They were suddenly surrounded. He turned from her, ignoring the lesser threat for the hunters. "How annoying." He growled, preparing his magic when the girl suddenly shrieked. The dark fae king spun about, believing her to be under attack when he witnessed a blast of light. It swept him off his feet, catching him off guard by the amount of force and power. The dark fae's head struck something hard on impact with the ground rendering him unconscious. He thought he could hear voices, muffled and muddled as if he were underwater. Groaning the dark fae king struggled to rise, feeling an unpleasant rush of blood to his temple the throbbed.

Feryan grumbled irritably, his hazel eyes locking onto the ground where fresh footsteps had churned the leaves and soil. "Blasted girl." He growled, getting to his feet. This was starting to become more of a hassle than he bargained for. His increasing anger stirred his magic, created a dark, brooding aura around the fae king as he followed the foolish human girl's steps. His sharp ears caught the sound of voices once more, the terrified human girl's among them. Marvelous, she's already found more trouble! Feryan scowled mentally, rounding on the cluster of trees to find two fae filth and the wretched girl. He hadn't even noticed she had a dog until now but he was too irked to care.

He stalked forward, fixing the two outcasts with his dark, ruthless gaze. It brought him some satisfaction when the two lowly worms yielded to him however it did little to improve his mood. His stony gaze shifted to the girl when she spoke, his eyes narrowing a fraction. "Save your breath girl," Feryan spat, turning back to the other two fae. "Remove yourselves from my presence." He growled, his magic building, "Before I do it for you." He watched as the two Fae stumbled out of the clearing, sending nervous glances over their shoulders as they disappeared into the forest.

Assured that they were gone Feryan once more turned his eyes back to the girl. "Far be it from me to harm you girl, had I had it my way I would have left you to be taken by those disgusting worms, but fortunately for you, you are much too important to Onardokath." He replied, voice sharp and cold. "Now, whether you like it or not, I will take you back to the Courts. You can come quietly and make this easy for the both of us or I'll be forced to drag you there using any means necessary." And Feryan meant it. As far as he was concerned by her little light display she was indeed the lost Fallen Light. They were no longer in the human forest but on the outskirts of the magical realm, which worked just fine with the fae lord.

But it seemed he had a tiny problem. He regarded her lost few words, slightly surprised. She had known he was fae. Surely she shouldn't be surprised by any of this?! Then again... the other fae had even thought she was human. He looked her over again, perplexed. "How much do you know? You couldn't have possibly survived undetected in the human not knowing anything about your heritage." He reasoned.

Samara watched him with a determined looked and yet she was afraid. Lootie said not to trust dark fae. What did they want with her, what had she done. Her breath caught in her throat at his threat."If I still had that Iron Rod you be changing your tune. I don't know much about any of this I just know their are two courts light and dark. I know of each courts unique Talents, but I don't know what I am or why I am here. My mother well she wasn't exactly my mother, but she raised me I guess found me and hid me away from your world and the hunters. I have lived a normal life until she was killed. I guess she used Glamour to Disguise who and what I was. Any reason I know any of this is because of Lootie and Grimsby they were sent to take care of me by the fae who had cared for me. I don't know why she would hide me from either world all I know is who ever killed her will be dead when I find them." She said. This was the dark part of her she could not shake. The light surrounding her turned dark and billowed in on itself.

"Why do you even want me, what can I do for the fae courts I haven't broken any laws that I am aware of." She said anger building in her. Lootie stepped out with grimbsy."Your Dark Lord, " They say bowing to him." Not being trained her magic is very unstable her moods influence them and especially with the glamour wearing off threats do not help." The small fairy like creature scolded. Lootie looked at Samara. Samara was mad her eye's glancing down at the fairy. " Samara calm yourself none of this will Help Selene, she is dead, she will return. The courts need you to balance it out and bring peace or their will be all out war. Amongst the courts and humans the world is balancing and about to tip the wrong way. You are the one to balance it all out." Lootie said. She left out the arranged marriage part to the Dark Fae King.

Samara huffed, but the dark energy came down and settled to a light grey. " So the fate of the world's depends on me great. why me? Hmm why not another fae?" She asked. Lootie looked nervously at her then at the Dark King."Because you are the chosen child you were the product of Dark and Light King and Queen. Queen Mab has sent for you to be found you are the Fallen Light." Lootie said. Lootie bit her lip and looked at the 3 fae around her. She felt overwhelmed. However sweat beaded her brow. She leaned on the trunk of the tree her breath coming shallow gasps. Lootie looked at her and held her hands up. Samara we tried to tell you before, but we didn't have time." The small fairy told her. Samara leaned her head back.She groaned and closed her eyes."Just make the pain stop, make it all stop." She said. Lootie was confused. That's when she noticed it the in between fae had scratched samara while she was not looking. They emitted a poison that only the Dark court could cure with the moon flower."Sire the wound on her arm is making her ill. She will not make it with out a moon flower antidote, those stupid fae have Poisoned her to get her weak for the bidding market." Grimbsy said. They stepped back when the Dark King walked over. Samara didn't even have the energy to push him away. Her body was limp even in his grasp. Her eye's saw no more of the forest around her.

~~~~~

Samara woke on black silk like sheets. She groaned and slowly opened her eye's. She was in a odd room looked like it was made out of a tree hollow. Her head turned to see shadow with her, maybe she dreamt it all up and she just had a fever. Samara went to move, she sat up slowly and looked at her bandaged arm it was covered and she was in a silk like dress, that actually felt good against her skin, her other clothes had felt restricting and tight. Samara slipped out of the bed, her feet lightly touching the ground. Her features had become sharper, her hair had grown longer and the color was bleaching out of it or darkening. Her eye's had become a bright blue, very Unnatural.Her head turned when the door opened. She saw him and stepped back."where are we" She asked

Feryan seemed unimpressed with her sudden tantrum of emotion and even curled a lip to sneer at her iron rod threat. Cute. She still thought that would stop him. At least she wasn't clueless, it would seem that these little faes have informed her of the most basic information. Makes things simpler for himself at least. From the sound of it, it would seem this little fae turned human went through some traumatic event right before his arrival, no doubt caused by more humans. If he wasn't so irritated right now he would have laughed right then and there about this entire situation. Except, the sudden shift in the air around the girl. He tensed, his lips curling downward in a silent growl at her insolence. The damn girl thought she could raise her voice at him!? He sneered cruelly, preparing a sharp retort when one of the small fae bravely swept forward, seizing his attention.

Unbelievable! The Great Unseelie King being scolded by a fairy! As badly as Feryan wanted to lash out with vicious words he held his tongue, understanding what was at stake here. He could damage the Fallen Light, not without condemning his world and risking his rulership. As much as he was growing to dislike this girl she was too valuable. Still... her words rose a burning itch along his spine. He most certainly didn't want her. It wasn't his idea if their world could survive without the forsaken Fallen Light he would have left her in the human world. If only she could make this easy on him and just let him escort her to the Courts, then he could be done with her... at least until that blood wedding. He glanced to the heavens, seeking strength. Fortunately, the same Fairy took to convincing the girl, at least sparing Feryan anymore of her lip.

He glanced at the girl when she spoke up, though. "I asked the same thing but it seems we're stuck with you." He replied dryly, not even trying to dull the edge to his words. He turned away for a moment to survey the forest around them, half-heartedly listening to the rest of the conversation. It sounded as if the girl was panicking or having another attack. It wasn't until the one of the small fae cried out that he turned, sharp eyes zeroing in on the wound the little fae pointed out. For a second Feryan was speechless, perhaps even confused. Then his expression turned dark and deadly when the little fairy mentioned the outcasts. He should have eradicated them when he had the chance, no good filth. His jaw tensed, torn between hunting down the treacherous fae or helping the girl. He turned swiftly stalking the remaining distance forward to encircle her waist in her arms, ignoring her weakened protests. It wouldn't matter anyway, her body went limp seconds later. He reached out with one hand to gently raise her arm, analyzing the wound.

He sighed. Well, at least now he could carry her in one piece without her complaining. He was going to have to hurry, though. He peered down at her face, grumbling. "Such a pain."

-------------

Feryan stood just outside her door, observing the moon through the elegant window. It had taken a few hours to trek through the forest carrying the girl. Not that it taxed him too dearly, Feryan just didn't want to risk harming the girl further with any magic. He would admit that while he wasn't exactly fond of her and would of much rather dumped her sorry behind in the woods where he had found her, Feryan did find her to be... slightly fascinating. He had looked down at her face on several occasions to see how the glamour revealed her true fae features with each passing hour. She could be considered a very beautiful fae.

If only er personality was just as lovely. Instead, she was irritating, to say the least. Still, Feryan had a job to do. He had brought her to his room, addressed her wound and had the servants replace her filthy human clothes. Hopefully, they burned them, Feryan would be disgusted it they left a stench in his home. The dog had been rather pleasant at least, following dutifully behind him as he carried its master. He heard a creak from beyond the door and sighed. She must be awake.

His hand swept open the door, his eyes falling upon the fae girl within the room noting with some satisfaction her hesitant step back. Good. He smirked lightly but otherwise behaved himself. "Within my home, the Court of the Unseelie." He slightly bowed, the gesture more mocking than genuine welcoming. He peered out at her with half-lidded eyes, amusement glittering in them. "Welcome."

Samara gave him are you serious look. She was not impressed by this snake in the grass Dark fae. She crossed her arms at his smug little actions. "Great," She said and stopped before saying anything to Sarcastic.Her hand went to the bandage and she thanked him."Thanks for saving my life." She said and looked away annoyed that she even needed saving. "So what I am your captive till the Queen of the light court comes?" She asked. She figured her father was the recently fallen Dark Fae king. Most of her glamour had disappeared now her features sharpened her skin paled to become flawless and her eye's sharpened. Only a few human features remained. Samara hadn't noticed till a loose strand of hair came down. She looked at it and turned. Samara turned to face a mirror. She didn't recognize herself in the mirror. Her hair longer, and changed color. Her features beautiful and sharp Her eye's a bright blue. Her hands went to her cheeks. She was startled when a voice came."Sir the Queen has arrived and wishes to see the girl and make sure it is the Fallen Light." A small ugly creature said and noticed the girl. "Such a fine specimen." He reached for her and Samara jumped back and smacked the things claws away from her.

Her eye's went to Freyan oddly enough she rather not meet the Queen, however she followed with Lootie and Grimsby. Shadow lumbered after her he had been growling till Samara touched his fur to calm him. They entered a long hall way that was a lot like the bedroom but no furniture. Entering a grand marble and glass hall with a glass roof over it to let the moonlight shine through and only moonlight. It had a darkening tint when The sun started rays hit it. She was behind Freyan and listened to him as he spoke to someone. A female voice came cold and yet sickly sweet it made Samaras stomach turn. A woman stepped around Freyan and she seemed to be smiling a light shone from her, and yet Samara could see darkness around her. For Mab had not just asked for her daughter back but the key to ruling both kingdoms if she could control the mind of the Fallen Light she could control the kingdoms. Mab tested the boundaries of the girls mind but something blocked her and she had become frustrated inside. She tried to not let it show on her face. However Samara missed nothing. She watched this woman as she was looked over."Let's remove the rest of that glamour." She said and waved her hand."Their all better. Hello I am Queen Mab, but you may call me mother. it has been so long my child." Mab went to step closer and Samara stepped back she trusted this Fae even less then Freyan at least his motives were honest. She did not trust this woman. How had this fae gotten Freyan to bring her back, couldn't fae not lie."Your not my mother, Another fae was she raised me and was their for her child." She said darkly."Please sweet heart listen you were taken on the way to my court let me take you home and out of this dingy place." Mab said lightly and gently. It was all fake.

"No,I am staying here if I am forced to be in this world then I am staying here in the unseelie court. I However think you should leave now." She said."I don't want you here. Get out, you don't belong in this court" She said to her mother. Mab cackled "and you do?"The woman asked."More then you do" Samara said her eye's were glaring at the woman who had given her light.Her mother nods with a fake sad look if you wish.She stopped at her daughter and grabbed her wrist tightly."You will come to me to see your weak father." Her grip was rough and hirt,but Samara glared at her."You will, not get what ever your after." She snapped back and stood firm as she watched her mother leave. She rubbed her wrist after a bit.

She turned to Freyan and sighed."I am sorry. Their....I don't know how to explain it, but, she isn't here for me something about the light around her was dark and evil, I mean you have it to but it's different then hers. I am not sure how to explain it. I can see the light around every fae and what the intents are in their hearts and not what is coming out of their mouth, you really wish to help the courts.She does not, she wishes to take them down." Samara said.Samara stopped a minute."Will you show me how to use magic and control it?" She asked him. She still didn't like him,but she liked her mother even less.

Last edited:
  • Love
The irritated look that passed over her face had Feryan smirking in mild delight, and it only grew when she begrudgingly thanked him for aiding her. The dark fae king much preferred having the upper hand in any instance, plus he rather enjoyed the discomfort of others, especially when he proves them wrong. With this girl, after all the annoyances she put him through, it was refreshing to irritate her in return. Plus, this was his own territory, of course, he would feel more at ease here rather than the other way around. Hah. He raised an amused brow at her next choice of words, chuckling. "Captive is such a strong word. If you were my captive I would have locked you in a cell rather then allowed you to rest in my room. I am not barbaric no matter how poorly you think of me. Consider yourself a guest if you like." His smirk curled further, "Who isn't allowed to leave quite yet." His eyes glinted with dark humor.

Feryan's eyes watched as the girl appraised herself in a mirror, looking very surprised. It was quite comical really though he supposed it would be strange for any soul who was used to looking like something else for most their life. Still, it provided amusing entertainment. It could easily be described as an ugly little caterpillar transforming into a lovely butterfly, even he, the dark fae king, had to admit that the fae features looked well on her, if not sharpening her fierce personality. At least she didn't smell like humans anymore.

Their interesting little chat was interrupted as another fae entered the room, drawing a slight scowl to the king's lips as he regarded them. Not only did they enter without his consent but they brought foul news to his ears. That damn Seelie witch was here. In his court. Ugh. Oh, how he hated her. His glare twitched when the fae eyed the girl but otherwise, he didn't interfere, it seemed she was able to defend herself enough judging by the slight flush on the fae's smacked hand. "Come along then." He sighed, ignoring her hesitant glance as he turned away from both to lead the Fallen Light out the door. "Perhaps she should have fetched the girl herself if she is so quick to question my judgment." He added darkly, dreading the encounter.

Feryan could sense the fae girl behind him as they entered the hall, his eyes falling reproachfully on the tall, slender form of the Seelie Queen. If he didn't know any better he would think the girl was hiding from her. He narrowed his gaze at the witch-like queen. "Queen Mab, how kind of you to grace us with your presence." Feryan greeted dully, staring down his nose at her. The way the queen's lips curled upwards had his shoulder's tensing in distaste but the movement was too faint to notice. "A pleasure," she replied rather swiftly. The dark fae king observed the way Mab's eyes eagerly sought out the girl hiding behind himself, not leering with scrutiny like he was expecting... He didn't stop her when she circled around him, calling out sickly sweet to the Fallen Light. He partly turned, watching the exchange between the two closely. There seemed to be a slight tension in the air in which the two stared at each other before Mab removed the last of the girl's humanly features.

Strangely... this irritated Feryan. Especially as Queen Mab continued to speak, bring about a scoff from Feryan when she claimed to have missed her child. Please. If Mab had cared so dearly she would have sent out search parties to find her long lost daughter. He bit back a sneer when the girl stepped back, taking a defensive stance against the queen. Apparently, the child was still attached to her previous guardian which came as no surprise to the fae king, even such a bond was foreign to him. But even with his lack of knowledge, he doubted any living being felt utterly close to Queen Mab. He pitied any who did. The dark fae king did glare coldly at the Seelie witch when she dared to mock his home. But his hot reply died upon his lips when the Fallen Light declared her wish to stay here. He blinked in surprise, especially when she continued to lash out at the queen.

It wasn't until Queen Mab insulted the previous king that Feryan froze, his aura lurking eerily into the space between them. She would dare to speak ill of the king!? Oh, how he wished to bring her to her knees... he found himself standing behind the girl, eyes giving a silent command for the queen to leave, her presence no longer tolerated in his court. He did not relax until he felt her sickening presence fade from the room and only then did his shoulders unwind. Dark hazel eyes turned to the small movement beside him, noting the reddening of the girl's wrist. His expression becomes unreadable before they float up to lock onto her blue eyes, listening in silence. He couldn't help but narrow his gaze slightly, slightly unnerved by the ability she claims to have, but at the same time, he can see the advantages of it. What really catches him off guard is her request.

Not only did she wish to remain here in his court, but she desired to master her magic. From himself no less!

He actually laughed. His hazel eyes appraised her once more gleaming with dark humor once more. What an interesting girl. "Perhaps if you ask nicely, I may think about it." He purred in response, deciding to agree on his own terms. He raised his hand up, lightly brushing his fingers along her arm and trailing them down to her wrist, wrapping his digits around the bruising flesh. His eyes dropped down to study to the irritated skin as he brushed his thumb along it. "It occurs to me that I have failed to properly introduce myself." He gazed down his nose at her smugly. "I am Feryan Kiirion, King of the Unseelie Court."

Samara nods to him amd looked at him."Samara Fallen Light and recently believed to be human." She said She had frowned at him saying for her to ask nicely. It wasn't like she demanded him to show her how to use it and control it, what he wants her to get on her knees and beg. Hell no he could over his King self at that point. Her skin slightly crawled as he ran his hand along her arm to her wrist. It was definitely starting to hurt now. His thumb actually felt nice on the burning skin. His thumb was a cool touch. She hadn't realized she been staring into his eye's. Samara realized this and looked away down at her arm.

"What happened to my father A, why is he in the Seelie court with my mother. That woman is pure evil. I don't know how she is the Seelie Queen. Aren't all those fae light and have better out look on life and human life?" She asked."I mean no offense it's just what I have read about the fae courts, but I don't understand how she can be a light fae." Samara said finally. Her eye's were down she was confused tired and hungry. Her free hand went to her stomach."Do you have anything to eat?" She finally asked looking up. She looked at him with soft eye's. she watched him snap his fingers and a old decrypted looking creature walked in with a silver tray it set it down at the long table and mumbled as it walked. It stopped seeing the Fallen light. "Have you taken her to see Goodnicht yet?" The creature ha a old female gravely voice. "You should let him him see her and give you what ever you Need to defeat Queen Mab." She said. She cackled and walked away Samara watched the small creature speak and walk away cackling."let Goodnicht see her, I kill myself." the creature said walking away.

Goodnicht was a elder fae who saw the past present and future. He would read the image in front of him amd tell the past present and future. His telling stories can be changed. He may even give riddles or a prophecy. He was a very old fae that has grown one with tree roots and all fae came to him for advice. Samara watched the creature go."Who was that? and is it okay mentally wise?also Who or what is Goodnicht?" She asked curiously. He led her to the table to where the creature had brought food and drink. She looked at the food and drink remembering what the books said about fae food will enchant a human. However she was fae why would this do anything but nourish her. She took a bite and then moved to eat something else out of curiosity. The food here was amazing and the wine tasted like Heaven, was it because it was what she was supposed to be eating that it tasted so good. She was however not so lost in the food that she forgot her manners."Are you not hungry?" She asked him, why don't you join me I won't bite." She said slightly joking.

• Love
Feryan took pleasure in his slight discomfort but otherwise decided to not push it further. He had a very long day after all. At the mention of the former King's residence, the current Unseelie King glowered darkly. It was a question he and many of his kin had asked themselves many times. The former king should be here within the safety of his court where his loyal subjects could tend to him in peace, not in the wretched witch's lair. His magic cracked slightly. "Your father contracted an illness that rendered him unfit to rule. The Queen of the Seelie Court decided to take his treatment into her Court's hands claiming that only they could cure it. As irritating and irksome as it is. Many of the Unseelie Court believe he should be here." He replied disdainfully. Feryan scoffed at Samara's next words, unbothered by her implications. "While we share our differences no side is truly good nor evil. Yes, the Seelie Court, in general, tends to lean towards a nobler side of morals, however, each fae, whether they be Seelie or Unseelie, has the potential to be corrupted or pure." Feryan explained while he summoned some food, snapping his fingers.

He briefly found her facial expressions amusing before the servant rasped out in an ancient voice. His dark hazel eyes dropped from Samara's face to follow the old fae as she appraised the girl beside him. A part of him was irritated at her outspokenness and yet another half was humored by her clear dislike and fickle personality. Feryan simply couldn't stay mad with a fellow fae who shared the same hate for the cursed Seelie Queen. As well as providing him with a clever idea. Originally, Feryan's only mission was to return the Fallen Light, Samara, to her mother and then he wold of been free to return to his kingly duties. And yet the girl refused to join her mother thereby leaving him stuck with a spritely human turned fae. But... the exchange had also revealed something to him or rather confirmed a theory. The Queen of the Seelie Court was plotting something and deep down Feryan knew that it would threaten not only the existence of his realm but possibly that of other outside it, possibly even the human world. He couldn't let that happen.

Samara's ever persistent questions managed to fish him from his less than tranquil thoughts. "Veteris is sound of mind, I assure you. The Goodnicht is a prophet of sorts, able to recall the past, see into the future, and observe the present, but like what humans refer to as fortune tellers." He explained walking to the table. Feryan watched as Samara eyed the table's offerings, moving to try her first taste of fae food. His brow rose when she turned to him, taking in his slight change in tone at her invitation. He briefly humored the idea of outright refusing her just to see what would happen but his own nourishment needs protested loudly.

Feryan allowed a soft yet sly half smile curl up the side of his lips. "I suppose a bite couldn't hurt." He mused, moving to pull out a chair.

fairy_moon_dark_fantasy_art_blue_night_hd-wallpapers.jpg 7fe60ef9c9b045a25b81353f8c917354.jpg 84d4516c94e4a08fdd481750abc42b45.jpg
The soft moonlight started to lightly filter into the grand hall. The light hit her skin and made it glow lightly. Her eye's turned silver and she became dazzling as a fae. Her sharp teeth became menacing. Samara was looking dangerous and yet beautiful. Any fae would be lucky to be with a fae like her. She ate nicely and ate the grapes and sighed softly as her eye's closed."Air is so much clearer here, no heavy Iron smell, no gross food, and the water is crystal clear." She said . Her hands laying the oak table. She looked at him, here eye's shinning silver under the moon. Most fae did not have that. She was one of the select few with the glint of the moon. Which meant her powers were magnified under the moons rays and also the suns.

Samara turned her head when she heard a noise. She stared as images flitted across her eyes. She stepped back from the table gasping. She had gone glassy eyed and a white film covered her eye's. When she came back to seeing, Samara gasped and looked at him."Uh oh. that's not good at all.Queen wants your kingdom and she will find away I just can't see what it is that was hidden in the vision from me." She said and looked at him. "I need to see Goodnicht I think he would be able to help me clear things up you said he was a fortune Teller." She said."Please take me to see him." She said and looked at the dark king.

When He took her down tunneled and into a cave , with a pool on it. In the roots of a tree was Goodnicht. His eyes were covered white and yet lit Yellow when she entered. A ancient old creeky voice resignated around the cave." The Fallen Light Approaches. Come child step into the pool." The voice echoed along the walls. Samara looked at Feryan was this fae serious. She went to step in the pool of water but seemed to walk on the water. she stopped in the middle and a light shone down on her.

"The Fallen Light will rise from the ashes of darkness. The Dark Queen will try to take the Dark court. One will fall and two rise to a new dawn. The one with the ice blue eye will rule. Yet if the dark Queen gets the gem both will fail and the world will be sent into darkness and the Fallen Light will die in chains." The voice rang around the room as Samara seemed to be floating above the water head back arms limp and chest up light shone through her limbs. When the Elder was through spinning his Prophecy. Her body was lowered to the shallow water. Samara slowly sat up, her hair wet and her limbs shook." She went to pull herself up and felt a hand reach out and grab hers. She looked up at Feryan. "He said he help me. The Prophecy he spoke is what I saw in the grand hall." She said as she shook slightly from the cool water that dripped from her body. Samara stared into Feryans,"we have to work together or your kingdom is gone." She said.

@Rose305

• Love
Feryan's captured a berry between his slender, graceful grasp, raising the plump fruit to his mouth where his teeth sank into the fragile skin, feeling himself relax at the familiar, sweet taste. The past few months had been stressful, the dark fae king hadn't had a moment's rest until now and he found his hazel eyes drifting to observe the girl. Samara's beautiful astounded the king, the dark fae amazed that glamour had managed to conceal her true form. It made him admire whoever had raised the girl in the human world, having to had extreme skill in the use of glamour in order to pull off such a feat. The king felt a strange, alien emotion emerge within the confines of his chest, glowing with a warmth he was unaccustomed too.

He brushed it off, blaming the strange occurrence to his fatigue as instead busied himself with Samara, his lips twisting upwards into a smirk at her words, his eyes drawn to her. "But of course, dear girl, this is the fae world after all, not the stinking filth of a place you once called home. And to think that you had refused my offering before." He jeered lightly, resting his jaw lightly upon his knuckles. Any chance to tease Samara was welcomed, the dark fae king found her abrasive if not charming personality to be interesting and amusing. However, it would seem his fun was to be cut short as her body reeled, eyes glossing over.

His brows drew over his eyes as he took a step towards her, a hand outstretched hesitantly towards her. The magic had shifted in the room, the promise of something fell causing his own magic to respond in defense, crackling along his hands. Yet just as soon as it had begun her fit ended, Samara's eyes ridged with panic. "Uh oh. that's not good at all.Queen wants your kingdom and she will find away I just can't see what it is that was hidden in the vision from me." She said and looked at him. "I need to see Goodnicht I think he would be able to help me clear things up you said he was a fortune Teller." She said."Please take me to see him."

Feryan regarded her in silence, a silent debate raging in his head before he grasped her hand and spun away, "Follow me."

The twisting, dark corridors gave way to the Goodnicht cave revealing the ancient fae hidden deep beneath the roots of an age-old tree. It would seem he had been expecting them for the old fae turned to face Samara as they entered, speaking at once.

He watched Samara approach the Goodnicht, his hands growing taunt as the ancient fae began to speak his prophecy. "The Fallen Light will rise from the ashes of darkness. The Dark Queen will try to take the Dark court. One will fall and two rise to a new dawn. The one with the ice blue eye will rule. Yet if the dark Queen gets the gem both will fail and the world will be sent into darkness and the Fallen Light will die in chains." The dark fae king bristled, a snarl playing out upon his lips as his magic flickered dangerously. So the witch thought she could take his kingdom from him after all he had done to rise to power! Hah! As if he would bow down to her, wretched filth!

Samara's body trembled as he approach, his hand reached down to capture her searching hand in his own, finding her eyes. "He said he help me. The Prophecy he spoke is what I saw in the grand hall." She said as she shook slightly from the cool water that dripped from her body. Samara stared into Feryans,"we have to work together or your kingdom is gone." She said.

The dark fae king laughed, scoffing darkly as he pulled her from the cold, dripping surface, bringing her flush with his chest, one hand coming to rest on the small of her back. The other rose, lightly brushing a loose hair back from her face, gazing down at her with a sneer. "I am a king, my dear, one of the strongest fae to have ever come into existence. I take what I want, do as I please, and smite those who oppose my will." He chuckled, a thumb coming to brush lightly against her jaw as his face drew closer. "The bitch Queen would be a fool to challenge me, especially when I have you, the Fallen Light," Feryan breathed, looking into her eyes. After a heart beat more the king released her, turning away back towards the door. A devious smirk playing across his lips. "Now, let's get you something warm to wear shall we? It would seem you have no regards towards the dress I so generously allowed you to borrow. Such poor manners my dear!" Ah, yes, may the taunting and teasing continue.

@~Dark Disney~

Breathing in Her Ice blue eye's went up to him as he held her to his chest a hand on the small of her back. She didn't try to pull away nore step away from the king. The Gem that had been spoken of in the prophecy was something she had no idea on.The Prophecy was cryptic and Riddle like. The vision only came in chunks and she could not see the full picture,but she had been holding the gem. She knew where it was and yet she had no idea what she was looking for. Her hands were placed lightly on his chest. She watched him look down at her. He moved her hair back and watched him as he spoke."One of the strongest, and yet you need me to help you." She said."The Queen is older and she won't stop. I am not going to let her destroy this world or the light court. This may be your Kingdom by a crowning but both are mine by a birth right. I will not let either fall to a psychotic woman who thinks the fae world is hers to control. Trust me she is smart and will find a way to challenge you even if I am right beside you." She said, Her eye's slightly closed as he rand his thumb across her cheek. He seemed to get closer and her eye's went to his.

Samara had been trained on him, she never looked away. He seemed so genuine to be holding her so close. That was till he let her go and back came his demeanor of always trying to get on her Everlasting nerves. "Right like I am the smart one who let a elder grow into tree roots right above a Ice cold pool of water." She said. Her feet silently walked behind him. She kinda of missed her old life, she was amazing and all,but she wanted to be back home with her mother and their life in her house with her dog.Samara looked down as she followed him. Her mind going over everything. Her surrogate mother had been fae and glamour edge her to not be found and yet she had been when her mother died she was killed by hunters. She would get her revenge and help these creatures get their revenge on The Dark Queen,but where would she choose to live here or their or even in between worlds. One was her home and yet she felt more like an outsider here then any where. However the other was her home as well and that felt right to be living their. However it felt wrong as well. Samara had not asked for any of this nore did she truly want it. However she would not break a promise a deal was a deal she would help this male fae keep his kingdom. Her birthright meant absolutely nothing to her, he was more the king then she ever be the faes queen.

Samara almost bumped into him as she had not realized he stopped. She was to lost in thought, her mind had moved on to the gem, what gem, she swear she should know it. she has seen it before Lany her mother had it in a trunk in her house. Samara had to go back. Samara looked up and stopped quickly almost falling into the Dark King. She wiped at her eye's as they had tears welling up about ready to flow down her cheeks. They were outside a door Shadow was sitting their waiting for her. He sat up and wagged his tail. " Hey shadow."She said softly. She looked at Freyan He had stopped outside this room for a reason. Why had he stopped here, was this hers. When he said a her new clothes were inside the oak wardrobe and she be staying here, Samara did the only thing she could with her emotions running high. She wrapped her arms around him.as and kissed his cheek taking him by suprise. She laughed and thanked him.

Her cold wet shivering body moved to the door and her slender fae hands opened the handle. She nods to him and stepped in closing the door behind shadow. Walking around samara found what seemed to be a hot spring attached to her room. taking her clothes off she slipped into the warm water and emerged to the surface sighing. taking the soft sponge she wiped down her body with the Lavender all natural wash. Once her body was warm, she stepped out, dried off in a soft leaf and grabbed a dress from the closest, so soft so light it felt amazing on her skin. Finally laying down on the bed Samara felt the weight of her day and fell fast asleep with in the soft sheets on the soft mattress.

Her body slept through breakfast and lunch. She needed the time to recover and finally just relax. Waking in the bed her blue Ice eye's slowly opened as she woke mid afternoon in the human world. The day she had,had been taxing on her and sleep protected her and rejuvenated her. However she knew clearly where the Gem of the prophecy was. She would have to get Freyan to go to the human world with her to get it.

• Love
Feryan had to stop himself from laughing outright in her face when she pulled the birthright trick from her sleeve. He would readily accept her challenge if she dared to take his kingdom, and he would gladly show Samara her place... but deep down, the dark fae knew she was right, and that irked him greatly. The king of the Unseelie Court hated to be proven wrong and hated to admit he was weaker than any other being. While he refused to accept the Seelie Bitch Queen's power was far greater than his own he knew that if it came down to a one on one duel he would have a slight disadvantage. In terms of experience, she was far ahead of him, but Feryan was a cunning fae, he was sure he could find ways to counter her. Even if he had to use Samara to do it... why did that leave a distasteful tang on his tongue?

He used her sudden spiteful retort to remove the discomforting feeling, savoring the pleasurable tingle in his chest at her irritated tone. That was much better. "It would be best not to mock your elder's girl, they know far more than you do. Perhaps an icy pond is required in order to glimpse into the future." He replied, not even bothering to conceal the pleasure in his tone.

The walk back was silent for the most part and Feryan, being exhausted as he was, didn't bother to continue the conversation. His mind roamed quietly, going over the past few days as well as the duties the awaited him come morning. As short as his time in the human world had been, the dark fae was overjoyed to be home once more. To breath, the congested, polluted air seemed to age him practically a hundred years. How humans lived in such filth was beyond him.

Feryan sensed Samara's presence close behind him as he came to a halt before her door, turning to face her once more. His hazel eyes pinched as she noticed a moisture beneath them, but for her sake, he pretended not to notice. "This is where you will be staying. I had the servants bring your companion here, I assumed you would continue to enjoy his...," He looked down at the dog, "presence." He finished lamely. He turned his attention back to her. "New clothes are located in the wardrobe, I would recommend changing out of that wet dress before going to bed." He muttered, ready to retired himself. Therefore he wasn't prepared for her sudden movement that had her warm, soft arms wrapping around his neck.

His hazel eyes grew wide as her lips pressed against his cheek, causing a spark of energy to flare within his chest at her spontaneous show of affection. Having been accustom to her brasher more irritant side, Feryan was left flabbergasted and exposed, watching her laughed brightly, a sound the echoed purely within his ears as she disappeared into her room, leaving him speechless.

Strangely enough, though, Feryan was more confused by the strange sense of loss when she had released him... his hand slowly drifting up to touch his cheek. After a moment of standing there, he scoffed, turning sharply and stalking to his room just a few doors down. He was just tired... that could be the only cause for these... alien emotions.

She rolled her eyes these were not her elders and he was the one who had made a comment about the pool and her getting the clothing wet. She had huffed, he was so hard to read at times. He likes her and then he is annoyed with her. She didn't get this man. She however three her arms around him and kissed his cheek when he gave her a room. which made her smile when he was suprised and taken off guard. He was odd, a Jackass and a nice guy. She kinda liked him. When she bathed and slept finally she had dreams and they weren't good her body twisted and turned and she woke after noon. Her body was covered in sweat and She wiped her head and sighed. Taking another bath in the spring Samara slunk under the water and held her breath, but she realized the she could breathe under the water after she didn't go up and let the air out, she breathed in and didn't come up spluttering. She looked around and finally surfaced. Looking around the room Samara went to get out and dress.

Looking in the water she tapped it and made it a mirror. Looking over her knew look and clothes. She looked over the wings the pointed ears and features. Her eye's seemed soft and very cold she watched the very foreign eye's staring back at her. They were hers, but they were not hers. With a sigh Samara went to her door and walked with Shadow down the steps. She looked around at the throne room. It was empty and the throne was empty. She stepped over to it and placed her hand on the chair. She gasped a vision flashed over her eye's it was something from back in the day of her father on the throne. He was so Handsome and yet it switched to what seemed to be the future another throne next to this one. Her throne and next to her was Freyan. Pulling her hand back Samara stepped away from the throne and down the steps. Her feet hit the hard marble and she looked around. Everything had a past here and she was having problems with her powers. She ran for the cave with the elder and knelt as she spoke into the elders mind."Please please help me, my powers are out of control I can not control the visions." She said begging the old man. He groaned and his eye's glowed as he looked at her. He spoke in her mind." You must let them run and not fight them do not fight your gifts embrace them. Come closer child what did you see share with me. Climb my roots and talk with me." He said. Samara sat her dog down and went to climb up to the elder Her head touched to his rough wood forehead. She let her memories and visits flow into his. The room was quite, but words were being spoken. He finally spoke, I will see you tomorrow child go on, enough for today. Go Charm your Beast. Yes I know you think this is kinda like a beauty and the beast situation, but remember life as a fae is not a fairy tale." He said and sighed as he went back to resting. Climbing down samara sighed and decides to go explore. She finally found a garden with roses. she smiled and went to sit by the pond as she pet shadow and played with the red roses. she twined them together. She didn't even look up when Freyan walked in."I see you found me." She said softly. Her hands still working the rose. She had felt his presence as The elder had told her to do.