Science Experiments/Experiment Escapees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mz. Hyde

Original poster
I'm in the mood to do a scifi-ish rp. I was wondering if someone or a group of someones would be interested in doing an rp dealing with science experiments of all sorts. They can have any powers you want or genetically altered in way, shape or form. Characters can be male or female. Ok well here is the gist of the entire rp...

The characters- either test tube created, kidnapped or some how signed over at birth- are all genetically altered and subjected to many and sometimes painful experiments, just for the sake of science. This had been going on for many years and throughout the years, the characters have bonded and become a "family" through the bars of their cages. Then one gets an idea about escaping, which happens and now the experiments are on the run, trying to survive and keep together. Not to mention trying to outrun the scientists which are constantly on their trail as well as other experiments that were created to either destroy them or bring them back to the labs...

Just dropping by to say I'm all for this.

interested!! i even have a character already​

Alrighty, got my players then :D And sorry I was away for a while. But now I am back. I'll come up with the OOC shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.