Schrute Farms: The Office Spin-off

• Iwaku is now back from updates! Don't forget to check out the update news here to see what we couldn't fix, and take yourself over to the bug fix thread to report any new problems.
  • If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
S

Stacisaur

Original poster
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/nbc-developing-office-spin-off-dwight-schrute-024500345.html

So...
I'm not sure how I feel about this....
I'm a huge The Office fan. And I still watch it, even without Steve Carrell anymore on the show.
It's still okay at some times..
But a spin-off about Dwight on his farm, with his cousin Moe?
Hrrrm.... It COULD be good..
But without the whole cast of The Office.. It might be kind of dull. D:

What do you think Office Fans of Iwaku?
WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!

Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
I was a huge fan of the Office when It first started. I have the DvDs and everything, but I stopped watching it even before Steve Carrell left the show. It's probably just me, but I feel like the level of humor dropped after the first few seasons. Although sometimes I still watch it cause Pam is HOT!

I would totally watch a Schrute-farm spin off, cause Dwight IS the one character who still made me laugh even when I disliked the rest of the show.

S

Stacisaur

Original poster
​I second that Pam statement. SHE IS AWESOME.<3 So is uhm.... I forgot... her.... naaame...... uuuuuh.............. other redhead... which is not the slutty one.