Scents/colognes/perfumes that you find attractive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hana

wandering thoughts
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Following @Mari's post about what perfume/cologne do you use, what kind of scent/cologne/perfume have you found attractive on someone? What kind of scents have caught your attention/attracted you to someone?

For me, I've always liked a clean/soap scent on a guy. I can't stand too strong/heavy perfumes on either genders, it has to be fresh, and sometimes citrusy. Also, something minty? I love it on certain people, but it's because I just really like mint. I've found that fruitsy/tropical scents on girls are really attention-catching.

Reactions: Mari
I just love the clean smell on a person. I don't care too much for my people to wear things and sometimes people wear things that catch my attention as smelling good although I couldn't say what it is exactly besides some kind of chemical produced scent. Given that I am an extremely scent oriented person I honestly just tend to find that clean fresh from the shower scent the most attractive scent on the planet.

Reactions: Hana
I enjoy that gentle natural smell of someone. Maybe not overbearing sweatiness or gross stench. But usually something more natural appeals to me.

Old Spice drives my wife bonkers though.

OLD SPICE ANYTHING.

My man comes out of the shower with old spice body wash, deodorant, and aftershave? UNFF.

Hmmmm. Never really thought about this...but I guess for people to smell me you really have to try. I don't put on much cologne and I wash regularly, but I don't use so damn much that you can smell me a mile away, you kinda have to lean in close.

For me smelling someone...hmmm...-tries to remember what his past girls have smelled like- Ermegerd. I don't remember any smells, but I'm just going to go with the safe answer >.> As long as you haven't bathed in perfume and you don't smell like a lot of sweat and you haven't washed in a few days/weeks. Then I'm pretty much fine.

On a guy, I like the scent of Leau Par Kenzo :)

For me smelling someone...hmmm...-tries to remember what his past girls have smelled like- Ermegerd. I don't remember any smells, but I'm just going to go with the safe answer
When you pass someone who wears the same body spray as someone you were close to. You will notice. Maybe not right away. But your body will.

Smell is one of the strongest memory triggers we have. Everytime I smell an old timey zippo lighter my mind turns to my grandfather.

I just love the clean smell on a person. I don't care too much for my people to wear things and sometimes people wear things that catch my attention as smelling good although I couldn't say what it is exactly besides some kind of chemical produced scent. Given that I am an extremely scent oriented person I honestly just tend to find that clean fresh from the shower scent the most attractive scent on the planet.
Mmm, fresh from the shower scent is always great on either gender xD It also depends on their bodywash or soap, but I really do love fresh and clean scents.

Honey and milk body wash is the best~

I can't think of any one specific scent in particular, but I do prefer a perfume to be a gentle addition to a person's natural scent. I don't like it when a fragrance hits me over the head with what it's supposed to be, I just want that reminder that it's there, enhancing the moment. Also, no perfume is good too, provided that the person regularly showers.

I'm not very good at identifying scents, I've found several women to smell very nice, but couldn't identify what they were wearing. Some that I recall liking on women are Eau de Dior and Eau Savage (both by Christian Dior), Escape, and L'eau Par Kenzo.

Hmmm.. On a guy definitely the minty- clean kind of type of scent it cool xD

Then, Hugo Boss - the blue bottle-8/ just awesome, fallowed by Armani Privee -Limited edition ( black orchid. And tobacco ).
This is simply divine ..<33

I will actually melt in a puddle ..~.~

Status
Not open for further replies.