Saying Hello... like everyone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RiniPinja

Original poster
So, this is going to be my (late) Christmas gift to myself: joining this website and learning the ropes!!!

And since everyone else is doing this... I'll jump on the band wagon. :D​

What do you prefer to be called?
Anything is fiiine. :D Rini, RiniPinja, or my actual name Vy. (Pronounced Veeee!)

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Let's see...I suppose I'm mostly girl (with a bit of testosterone, because I have hair going in places other than my head. UGH. Leg hair, I loathe you so. )

How old are you?
I have spent 19 years on this Earth.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I am a little newborn to this site, but super old when it comes to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying since I was in 7th grade! (I'm in college now! Agh!)

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I think I'll be good with both scenarios! Except, I'm actually just use to roleplaying with up to 2 people at most, so giant groups are kind of intimidating.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
If I'm at school - I'll go running outside screaming as I try to save my poor little technology from dying upon contact with the rain.
If I'm at home, I'll treat it like a normal sunny day: by staying indoors, curled up on the sofa and playing games.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
AH! Um... Immortal by Fall Out Boys. WHOOP!

So umm... Yeah, that's me. :) HELLO WORLD OF IWAKU!​

Hi! Glad you jumped in on the bandwagon :D Welcome to Iwaku!

*waves* Hello, I am Hollow.
Welcome to Iwaku, I hope o enjoy countless adventures here.
And if you wanna be friends or rp with meh just pm me^╰╯^

Reactions: RiniPinja
Yay, Iwaku is a gift! ^o^ welcome to the community, Rini!

Welcome to the site, Rin >w<)/! Your profile picture is adorable~

Welcome to the family Rini! :D I also play games all day long and cuddle in a blanket. Im glad im not the only one.

Hello Rini. I'm Danigirl but you can call me Dani, welcome to iwaku.

@Fox of Spades
Aw~ Thanks!!! And I see you're an Adventure Time Bender fan too :D

@Jerem_co
Haha, yuuuup. Games all day, everyday. The outside world does not exist (except for Gamestop). :3

@Danigirl
Thanks, Dani! x3 I'm glad to be a part of Iwaku.

Sooo... If anyone wants to RP anything... :D

Oh, yes~

The Ice King is a pretty good fanfiction writer xD! Fiona and Cake and Bad Little Boy are one of my favorite episodes <3

He is! And he should totally make a movie. If 50 Shades of Grey can do it, I'm sure the Ice King's can do one too.
Teehee, I agree. I love Marshal Lee's song~ I love Marshal Lee. ^.^

I'd love to rp with you. Maybe even game together sometime? :3
I can see you prefer 1-2 people too.

Yaaay! Have any in particular RP you have in mind?
Hmm, I'm not really good at online gaming. My laptops are simply too old to do such things. D:
Yes, yes I do. Large group roleplay intimidate me, too many people to pay attention to at once. o-o

Yaaay! Have any in particular RP you have in mind?
Hmm, I'm not really good at online gaming. My laptops are simply too old to do such things. D:
Yes, yes I do. Large group roleplay intimidate me, too many people to pay attention to at once. o-o
Ah, yes. Too many people in an rp is never good. Always leads to people getting left out. At least they then leave, leaving less people than there was. Also, nice to meet you all. I'm Bryan. I'm also new.

Hej, welcome to the site! (: Care to conjure up something tasty? :3 A roleplay I meannnn but of course their could be cooking in it :o

Mmmm, bribing me with food AND a tasty roleplay? You certainly know how to make an irresistible offer. You got yourself a deal.

Mehehe, Marshall Lee, huh? xD To complete your welcome have this~

Hej, welcome to the site! (: Care to conjure up something tasty? :3 A roleplay I meannnn but of course their could be cooking in it :o
Gah, get me in there!

"I'm not really good at online gaming. My laptops are simply too old to do such things. D: " Thats alright :3 What games do you ppay then? If we cant play, we can always discuss. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.