saving templates

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

machi

discord: machi#9729
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
i'm sorry if this has been asked, but is there a spot where i can easily access templates i've already edited? like in the boxes where you bold or italicize something, is there something i can click to save a template there for easy access? i hope this makes sense! i hate having to go back and forth between editing and re-editing and sometimes it doesn't save the edits, so it's kind of a back and forth thing that's a little annoying! (:

as far as i know, i don't believe there is. but, you always make yourself a thread in the Coding area where you can store codes :)

Unfortunately there is not a way to save templates to the rich text editor, but as coyote. said, the coding lab is a place where you can make threads to store codes. There will still be some back and forth, but that's the best place to save the templates you use. To add on, you can also use our bookmark feature to make switching between your coding lab thread and other threads easier. To bookmark a thread or post, just click on this icon in the corner of the post:
tempsnip.png
And when it turns green, it will be saved to your bookmarks, which you can access by clicking here in the account drop-down menu at the top of the page:
tempsnip2.png

@machi Hello! Are you still having trouble with this issue?

Reactions: Kuno