~Save Me~ OneXOne RP (Male Needed)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Serpentine, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright here's a OneXOne roleplay that I kind of had in mind. For this, I would like someone who can play a male character, type over three sentences, and likes to have fun while roleplaying ^-^. Anyway, back on track, here's the sort of idea.

There's a girl, possibly a princess, who is the only child in her family. She has a manservant, or butler, that is almost like her protector. He is always there for her when needed and abides her orders. What if, the servant always had a trace of feelings for the princess? In this story, a romantic relationship between butler/servant and a royal is forbidden. Throughout the roleplay, there might be possible events that the butler needs to protect the princess from. The majority: attempted assassinations. (Ex: poison, swords, daggers, darts, that sort of jazz).

So, that's basically the idea, so I hope someone can consider it! I think it could turn out to be really successful! :D
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I would be willing to do this. I like playing the occasional male character here and there. :)
  3. This sounds like tons of fun and I'm really liking the idea. Playing a male character comes easy to me, so, if you'll have me, I'm all for it. :)
  4. @ғʟɪᴄᴋᴇʀ Alright sounds great!! ^-^ I'll post the character skeleton so that you can make your character. I'm already excited, woop woop!

Appearance (Picture or description is fine, whatever you want):
    Possible fears:
    Theme Song (Optional, of course):
    Other info:

There it is, and I can't wait to start :D​
  5. I'm for it ^.^
  6. @Serpentine

Did you want to use realistic or anime characters for pictures? :D
  7. @ғʟɪᴄᴋᴇʀ It doesn't really matter to me :) You do whichever, then I'll do the same as you.
  8. @Green Do you want to do this roleplay? :)
  9. Yes i do ^.^
  10. @Green Okay ^-^ Sounds great! The character outline is above, and I can't wait to start roleplaying with you! :D
  11. If you're not full I would like to try this
  12. @Azumari Alright, sounds great! ^-^ The character outline's above if you want to use that :D Feel free to add anything if you want!
  13. Do you want a specific age for the servant?
  14. @Azumari Low twenties can be fine, like 22, 21, that range. But other than that, you can pick ^-^
  15. Name: Alastor
    Likes/Dislikes: Spicy foods, training.
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Possible fears: not being able to protect the princess.
    Other info: n/a
    • Love Love x 1
  16. Oh wow, I love it ^-^ Okay, here's mine

Name: Princess Aiah
    Likes/Dislikes: Likes the quiet, dislikes obnoxious people
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Possible Fears: Her servant dying, death, and big groups/parties
    Other Info: N/A
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Okay, I'll make the thread so we can start ^-^!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.