~Save Me~ OneXOne RP (Male Needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Serpentine

Original poster
Alright here's a OneXOne roleplay that I kind of had in mind. For this, I would like someone who can play a male character, type over three sentences, and likes to have fun while roleplaying ^-^. Anyway, back on track, here's the sort of idea.

Idea~:

There's a girl, possibly a princess, who is the only child in her family. She has a manservant, or butler, that is almost like her protector. He is always there for her when needed and abides her orders. What if, the servant always had a trace of feelings for the princess? In this story, a romantic relationship between butler/servant and a royal is forbidden. Throughout the roleplay, there might be possible events that the butler needs to protect the princess from. The majority: attempted assassinations. (Ex: poison, swords, daggers, darts, that sort of jazz).

So, that's basically the idea, so I hope someone can consider it! I think it could turn out to be really successful! :D

Reactions: Twigglesbear
I would be willing to do this. I like playing the occasional male character here and there. :)

This sounds like tons of fun and I'm really liking the idea. Playing a male character comes easy to me, so, if you'll have me, I'm all for it. :)

@ғʟɪᴄᴋᴇʀ Alright sounds great!! ^-^ I'll post the character skeleton so that you can make your character. I'm already excited, woop woop!

Name:
Likes/Dislikes:
Appearance (Picture or description is fine, whatever you want):
Possible fears:
Theme Song (Optional, of course):
Other info:

There it is, and I can't wait to start :D​

@Green Okay ^-^ Sounds great! The character outline is above, and I can't wait to start roleplaying with you! :D

If you're not full I would like to try this

@Azumari Alright, sounds great! ^-^ The character outline's above if you want to use that :D Feel free to add anything if you want!

Do you want a specific age for the servant?

@Azumari Low twenties can be fine, like 22, 21, that range. But other than that, you can pick ^-^

Name: Alastor
Likes/Dislikes: Spicy foods, training.
Appearance:
tumblr_m7bmm5hSiA1r57jcuo1_500.jpg

Possible fears: not being able to protect the princess.
Other info: n/a

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh wow, I love it ^-^ Okay, here's mine

Name: Princess Aiah
Likes/Dislikes: Likes the quiet, dislikes obnoxious people
Appearance:
manga-anime-boy-black-hair.jpg

Possible Fears: Her servant dying, death, and big groups/parties
Other Info: N/A

Reactions: Twigglesbear
Okay, I'll make the thread so we can start ^-^!

Status
Not open for further replies.