1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Sasha's Roleplay Quest

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sasha Morrigan, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Hello! This isn't necessarily a request for quest-themed roleplay partners, but it could be!
    I'm new so, I'm looking for someone who won't be too hard on me. Another newb is fine!
    I do one paragraph+ replies. I play mainly female characters and am usually interested in finding male characters, but I'm really, really open on this. Just on a side note, I tend to play more passive characters. I'm also open to playing more than one character at a time.
    The genres I'm interested are Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy; something along those lines. Plots I'm interested: kidnap, vampire, slave, to name a few.
    I've checked any and all content ratings that may or may not apply.
    Please inbox if you're interested (maybe with a little character description)!