4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
I am fine with many genre's so lay it on me and we can decide if that genre will work.
So I have been wanting a fantasy type of roleplay that is based around the concept of an MMO. Of course I am torn between having one like SAO with people diving into the MMO, and we could also roleplay their real life and it's problems or a roleplay where the people are in a world that is like an MMO like in Grimgar. Either way there would be an MMO aspect to it whether it is a game or actual life for our characters. You would play someone with a class and specific skills, weapons, ect. If we go the SAO type of roleplay then you also would have their real life person. If we go the Grimgar type route then you would just have the one character who chooses their class.

The SAO roleplay would also focus on their real life so it would be more than a simple MMO styled rp. The Grimgar one would focus on the MMO aspect and adjusting to a world of that lifestyle, whether native to that world or not. So let me know your thoughts on this and if you'd be interested. With enough interest for one of the ideas I will begin to work out the finer details, locations, classes, ect. I will however not be doing both ideas because as much as I would like to have two group rps come out of this, I am already getting one off the ground, checking interest for another and have a few other group rps I am involved in. As well as 1x1s. With school as well I should not stretch myself too thin.

Reactions: timv999
Well I would absolutely be interested in this! I guess I would prefer an SAO type of role-play, but I would be fine with either!

Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
Well I would absolutely be interested in this! I guess I would prefer an SAO type of role-play, but I would be fine with either!
Yeah I was kinda leaning towards the SAO type one. :3 thank you for the interest.

I'd also play, and prefer SAO as I've never seen Grimgar, .Hack I'm most familiar with (along with SAO)

I'd also play, and prefer SAO as I've never seen Grimgar, .Hack I'm most familiar with (along with SAO)
Thank you for the interest. :) I have played a bit of the original .Hack but my knowledge on it is a bit lacking. I could look into it and research it for ideas. I do know of the virus and whatnot.

Sorta interested and good with either of the two styles.