SAO Based Roleplay Interest Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be on and off, but I'll be able to manage a couple of posts over that weekend.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
So, took me all day, but I hashed out some basics for Ziradia Online: OPEN SIGNUPS - Ziradia Online (An MMORPG Roleplay)[WIP] | IwakuRoleplay.com
Signups are open! Reply to the thread there to reserve a spot, I'll hold it for you until the 3rd. You can secure it by posting a character profile and getting it approved. Character sheet templates coming soon!
@AWarriorcat @Iroh @Justaddnutts @Crow @Salt Lord @Lightdread @Vaila @Avalon Knight @B l u E s
Thank you all again for your support, it means a tonne! <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Vaila
So, took me all day, but I hashed out some basics for Ziradia Online: OPEN SIGNUPS - Ziradia Online (An MMORPG Roleplay)[WIP] | IwakuRoleplay.com
Signups are open! Reply to the thread there to reserve a spot, I'll hold it for you until the 3rd. You can secure it by posting a character profile and getting it approved. Character sheet templates coming soon!
@AWarriorcat @Iroh @Justaddnutts @Crow @Salt Lord @Lightdread @Vaila @Avalon Knight @B l u E s
Thank you all again for your support, it means a tonne! <3
Great introduction!

So i assume its with realistic image or do we just imagine them in anime ways?

Also, pls change the font and color xD its so small and bright xD

Reactions: Anthea Evans
Great introduction!

So i assume its with realistic image or do we just imagine them in anime ways?

Also, pls change the font and color xD its so small and bright xD
You can put anime art or realistic images, your choice!
And sorry, I thought that might be an issue xD I'll change it~

Character made. Hope you like
*flails* he's awesome! I haven't even typed out the character template yet and you read my mind. And the formatting is so beautiful! Definitely accepted~ <3 I may ask for some minor edits after sitting down and writing out the template, but you've got it pretty spot on. (Also brownie points for League of Legends image c; )

Reactions: B l u E s
*flails* he's awesome! I haven't even typed out the character template yet and you read my mind. And the formatting is so beautiful! Definitely accepted~ <3 I may ask for some minor edits after sitting down and writing out the template, but you've got it pretty spot on. (Also brownie points for League of Legends image c; )
you noticed <3 I wasnt too sure if it was bad but i was like.. meh... im legit stealing the face of an anime character, cant be that bad xD

you noticed <3 I wasnt too sure if it was bad but i was like.. meh... im legit stealing the face of an anime character, cant be that bad xD
Of course I noticed, I'm utter League trash c; And ye that's what faceclaims are for xD

Is this still going on? If so, I am totally wanting in... If that's alright, I'm not trying to pry. :|

Reactions: Salt Lord
oh, ok. :/
In that case, I was thinking of making a roleplay that uses the same technology for SAO, but a different game. I want to title the roleplay: Galaxy Art Online. It's close to SAO, but it's a lot more futuristic and the CPU are mainly aliens and such. I was wondering if anyone on here might want to join.

Reactions: Salt Lord
oh, ok. :/
In that case, I was thinking of making a roleplay that uses the same technology for SAO, but a different game. I want to title the roleplay: Galaxy Art Online. It's close to SAO, but it's a lot more futuristic and the CPU are mainly aliens and such. I was wondering if anyone on here might want to join.
sounds interesting

Mecha included? XD

Mecha included? XD
Most definitely, but only for planetary use, space travel would require either a spaceship manned by multiple people or a one-man space jet. Here's a quick description I thought of:

Galaxy Art Online, a spin-off of Gun Gale Online; it was meant as an expansion for GGO, but after being rejected, became a game of it's own. Sadly, it did not take off as well as producer Shikigowa Otsuo had hoped, and it was barely rated 3 stars due to being in the shadow of GGO.

Do you like it? It seems like a probable story, and in GGO, they mentioned that they already had space ships, but there was no space travel shown in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.