Sandwiches

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Sleepi_Lullabi

Zzz
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I like a bit of everything, especially romance. Maybe a little bit of action, adventure, slice of life, mystery, fantasy, horror in the roleplay depending on the kind of plot.
What do you like to put in your sandwiches?

I like to have the bread toasted till its a light golden shade with melted cheddar or swiss cheese on it and have bacon, egg salad, lettuce, and sliced tomatoes!
What are your favorite ingredients to put in when building a sandwich?​

I like some cheese, turkey or ham, bacon and lettuce and tomatoes. A little mayo and that's about it.

Okay imma show my fat lady here. Grab two bread slices and garlic butter to toast them up. Once they good to go, then put some cheese on one side then toast it in a flat pan to make it melt a little. Then add in shredded ham or turkey, with lettuce, tomato, bacon and on the other side put some honey mustard or spicy mayo -depending the mood- and if you really wanna, put a fried egg between. Om nom nom

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sleepi_Lullabi
Turkey, lettuce, tomato, mustard. Sometimes I will add onions or banana peppers and a pinch of black pepper. I may even toast the bread.

My version of a BLT (because I dun like tomates) is Bacon, Lettuce, Turkey. I like it with some provolone or swiss and some mayo, all between a lightly toasted hoagie roll.

I am a fiend for grilled cheeses most of all. I once made a grilled cheese with 3 different cheeses and garlic butter and potato bread and it was heaven in my mouth.

Also, classic PB&J. <3 As long as the J is strawberry flavored.

I HATE TOASTED SAMMIES. I NEED THAT BREAD SOFT

Except grilled cheese, those are delightful.

My absolute fav sammish is a Blimpie Best from Blimpie but I haven't had it in like 20 years cause there's no Blimpies here where I live now. ;__; I try getting alternatives from other sub shops, but their bread is always wrong, too dry and crusty. I try to recreate the sub at home, but... >:[ it's just not the same.

My favorite at home sammich is a simple turkey, with generous mayo on both sides, a lil dijon mustard. O: Swiss or provolone if I have them and some lettuce.

Oh man, I love sandwiches. Hmmm let's seeeee.
My favorite kinds of sandwiches.... 🤔
Maybe egg salad or a Muffuletta! Oh a Chivito yesss... with beef, bacon, ham, and an egg on top. So good

As for just what toppings I like on any ordinary sandwich, I'm a fan of either provolone or muenster cheese, turkey or ham, black olives and pickles, mayo, and some lettuce and tomato.

TOAST, MAYO, SALAMI, SHARP CHEDDAR CHEESE, PUT IT IN THE OVEN FOR A MINUT OR TWO, LETTUCE, TOMATO, boom

Perfect sandwich 🥪

works better w/ like, sub sandwich bread

Well, I can imagine I don't really make my sandwich any different than everyone before me. I usually put a lot of mayo on my bread and then get my turkey and ham. Then I add some lettuce, a tomato, and a slice of cheese. If I am feeling really hungry I will add some bacon and then some mustard and black pepper. Wow, now I'm hungry lol.

So this makes me think of dinner. Which was Tuna sandwhiches. I like Toast, tuna/mayo, cheddar or Colby cheese, and some delightful chips with it. I also like ham with cheetos in a sammich. Or ham and cheese with just a tiny bit of salt (I like salt so sue me :P) oh! Or Dinner sammich which I think I've explained before, Toast, butter with or without garlic salt, mashed potatoes, cheese, chicken nuggets (or any kinda meat), more cheese and tatoes, top layer of toast. Then cut, preferably diagonally because it makes me feel fancy!