Samurai warrior MXM Role play idea!

• Thread starter Ðɘ ƪɩƞʠʊɘƞt
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ð

Ðɘ ƪɩƞʠʊɘƞt

//
Firstly allow me to thank you all for taking an interest in this! :D I'm Delinquent and I am searching for a Dominate male character to fill this plot for a rather bratty power bottom. NOW ONTO THE IDEA!
Character A: (My character) Is the son of the Empresses. His name is Xia Zion and he is the crowned prince. His appearance is strikingly similar to that of a beautiful maiden and quite often throughout his life he has been mistaken quite a bit as a female. Because of this many have taken him very lightly even his late father the king. Because of this Xia Zion has grown slightly bitter towards the world but more so towards his older brother Chen Zion, who, upon the death of his father, has been crowned King. Xia Zion feels robbed of his birth right simply because his younger but he doesn't hate his brother for it. In fact the two were very close when they were younger. Xia Zion looked up to his brother as a role model. But as Xia Zion matured his brother's ill infatuations for him grew until one night Chen took him by force. Telling his brother that if he told a soul he would banish his brother and remove all titles from him. Day in and day out Xia Zion suffered through his brother's abuse and cruelty towards him, Chen however became more and more obsessed with Xia Zion.

Now in the current present their kingdom plagues into war with another country, a battle of power hungry politics seeking territory expansion. This is where character B: (partners character) comes into play. This man can be named however you please, but he is the son of the emperor of the opposing country who invades and conquers Xia Zion's homelands, but when Chen refuses to give up he offers a peace treaty and sends his brother Xia Zion to the Emperor's son disguised as Chen's beautiful "sister" the princess. Character B is manipulated and accepts the beautiful "woman" as his bride without question, because her appearance is everything and more character B desires in a woman. But on their wedding night he soon discovers that he has gained a rather heated and angered brat prince. Even after he learns that the princess is in fact male Character B refuses to give up such a beauty. Character B wants love, compassion, and desire, but Xia Zion has other plans. He's abusive, manipulative, and crazed but since he was sold off like cattle he can not escape this hell either.

HERE ARE SOME IMAGES OF WHAT I KIND OF INVISION XIA AND HIS LOVER TO LOOK LIKE. JUST PLEASE KEEP IN MIND HE IS A POWER BOTTOM AND NOT A DOM, THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE!!

Xia:
06747b27f12fc35ff57714f4023ed94d.jpg

Xia X Lover:
tumblr_static__cover__hua_hua_you_long_v04.jpg_res.jpg

I know this story sounds dark but I promise it is a twisted romance! :D If anyone is interested please pm me! I am willing to tweak a few things, such as making Character B a bit more brutal and harsh! Let's just talk about it!! I am excited for this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.