ℛℰƊ Տℵʘ₩ (Samurai w/ powers rp)

Cool! Love'em! The 6th post has the link to the RP. I'll add your chars right now.

Hello :)
I'm interested in this, may i join?

Japanese Name: Kenji Raiden
Nickname: Sho
Looks:
Guy20with20sword.jpg

Clan: Fire
Other: He appears to be a laid-back and irreverent individual at first glance, but this scruffy exterior hides his brutal, impulsive, excessively-violent personality and a lethally-short temper. He is blunt, sarcastic, and quite sadistic, aggressive, has an obvious blood lust in battle, and reveals a psychotic grin[or laughing maniacally whenever he becomes excited.

Japanese Name: Mei Izumi
Nickname: Anex
Looks:
ninja-anime-032.jpg

Clan: Ice
Other: Calm and cool are two words that best describe her personality. In battle and most of the time, she keeps a cool head. However, she has a violent temper once angered. While she may be hard to approach, she is generally a friendly person and doesn't mind helping others.

(Burn)

Awesome! I'll add your characters now. RP link on 6th post.

Oh noes! A Raiden! Ice clan is in trouble now. O.O

XD well Crash is 18 and Fox is only like, 11, so, maybe Wolf will get him all to herself? XD

Then there'd be a deep rivalry between Fox and Wolf o.o But I can see Crash having a relationship having some consequences in the long run.

Yeah, true. Especially if he likes fire clan woman.

I was thinking more like the ice clan leader would find out and he would be considered a traitor for being with a fire clan girl.

Yeah, that's awesome!- except we don't have an ice clan leader...

When the time comes I could be a temporary ice clan leader

Yay, someone likes one of my roleplays! :D

Yay!! 2 peoples! I happy cherry blossom witch :3

I like it so far too!! :D
Sorry i haven't been posting, i've been out of town and i couldn't get my hands on a computer....but i will post in it right away.

3 people!!
thats okay, we've all been there. No worries :)