ℛℰƊ Տℵʘ₩ (Samurai w/ powers rp)

Huh? I dunno.. Come in at night, because the sensei was pissed, and kidnap her?

Did you not see my suggestion for Wolf getting captured? It's on post #187

Sorry, I didn't. But, I guess we'd have to do the night-capture thing now..

No worries, we can always plan things out.

Sorry I haven't been around! A lot of unexpected craziness went down! >.< Anyhoo, I'm back and will be back to posting tomorrow! =D

Oh! May I please ask for a summary of what's happened? ^^ Sorrry for being gone so long! XD

Crash and Wolf became forbidden lovers ;3 xD they met at midnight and Kai attacked Wolf then Crash went crazy and almost killed Kai. Both Kai and Wolf are returning to their homes wounded. Kai badley but partly healed thanks to Wolf and Wolf is getting help from Sho. Anex is helping Kai to his house too

Hey :)
Sorry i haven't posted anything for awhile, I've been caught up with family problems.
I guess right now things are slowly getting back to normal for me.
So I'll start posting tomorrow..(I'm a bit tired right now) :3

Finally created more character's. :)
What do you think? [MENTION=3768]Necroay[/MENTION]

Name: Sophia Ai
Nickname: Emi
Looks:

hentai%20christmas%20red%20eyes%20boku%20wa%20tomodachi%20ga%20sukunai%20anime%20girls%20sample%20kashiwazaki%20sena%20hasegawa_www.wallpaperhi.com_16.jpg

Clan: Fire
Other: Emi grew up raised by her older sister, her father was from the fire clan and her mother was from the ice clan, so when both clans found out about their relationship they we're both executed. Both clans tried to keep this a secret from their own members so that their members could prevent something like this from happening again. Emi doesn't know she has ice clan blood in her, but her sister does. Her sister is forced to keep it a secret probably because they don't want to lose a spy as good as Emi to the ice clan. Both her and her sister has inheritated the fire clan powers from their father instead of their mothers.
She usually puts up a tough and quiet front, but she is extremely fond of cute things. She is able to sense when danger is coming. She is good when it comes to concentrating and is very strict in her training and would continue with her training even when she is needed to do something else. In comparison to her comrades, Emi is one of the calmer, more sensible members of the fire clan, showing a quite stern, detached and secretive demeanor at most points, although she is somewhat temperamental and easily irritable. Despite her rather distant personality, she appears to care about her fellow members.

Name: Rin Haru
Nickname: Havoc
Looks:

tumblr_mkgaporhxq1s0055ro1_400_thumb.jpg

Clan: Ice
Other: Havoc's father was the original leader of the ice clan, but recently passed away of an illness and handed the job of leader down to his own son. Although Havoc has such a child-like face he has a very short temper and when angered, his body "acts on its own" and he fights with incredible strength. He has the appearance and expression of one who is extremely crafty and confident, an appearance which he lives up to. He is repeatedly described as a handsome young man with a beautiful face. He claims to love humanity, and greatly enjoys putting people in miserable or chaotic situations in order to observe their reactions. With a thorough understanding of human behavior and tendencies, he is able to determine people's thoughts and predict their reactions with high accuracy. He is cunning and charming and has a very jolly and mocking personality, speaking informally with most people as if they are close friends and often using nicknames.
Havoc also has the power to create huge blizzards in a matter of seconds, but it seems to take damage to his own body so he rarely uses it.