Salutations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lady Alainn

Original poster
This survey promises to magically scribble words under my fingers, so let's see if it works, shall we?

--I prefer to be called Alainn, though I have been heralded as Al once or twice. Really, all you need to do is let me know what you want me to answer to.
--I am a woman physically yet a girl mentally. What's that saying? 'Grandma's are just antique little girls.' Obviously I haven't gotten to the antique stage yet. :D
--At the time of posting, I am 23 years old. (Ancient, I know)
--I am brand spanking new to the site, but have been chat-based and forum role-playing for 7-8 years.
--Group role-plays or one-on-one, it's all good!
--Hmmm...tough call. How about making one snowman and then curling up by the fire? With a book, of course!
--My mind is currently being tormented by.... Gershwin's "I Got Rhythm"

Hey, what do you know... I have a post! Now that everyone's officially scared off, may I just say I'm dying for a good RP and can't wait to get started?

Hi there Alainn! We're happy to have you! <3

Dying for a good RP ?
Did I get that right, cause if so Welcome to Iwaku :D
If they are in your taste, feel free to loiter around any of mine ^^

Lol.. Funny introduction you got here. I like it!

Anyhow, welcome to the Iwa forums! Alainn.
May you enjoy your stay here and find anything to your liking.
Btw, most of those pointers there.. I can relate, minus the female part though. xD

Dying for a good RP ?
Did I get that right, cause if so Welcome to Iwaku :D
If they are in your taste, feel free to loiter around any of mine ^^

Thank ye! I'll go figure out these forums immediately and see if I can even locate one of yours, haha.

Lol.. Funny introduction you got here. I like it!

Anyhow, welcome to the Iwa forums! Alainn.
May you enjoy your stay here and find anything to your liking.
Btw, most of those pointers there.. I can relate, minus the female part though. xD

Yay! Maybe I'm not so weird after all! -does happy dance-

-SPLASH-

Well you certainly took your sweet time coming. I was certain the trail of shiny pebbles (pebbles are better than breadcrumbs) had been lost forever, stolen by crows no doubt. Now that you are finally here, I'll pour the tea and we can have some more fun.

Glad to see you.

-SPLASH-

Well you certainly took your sweet time coming. I was certain the trail of shiny pebbles (pebbles are better than breadcrumbs) had been lost forever, stolen by crows no doubt. Now that you are finally here, I'll pour the tea and we can have some more fun.

Glad to see you.

My darling, how lovely to see you here! I must be quite honest, I wanted to make sure I could devote some time to more serious role-playing before I dove in. I'll take a dab of honey in that tea, please. Now, what shall we get into?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.