Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
All day, every day!
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
I've been on this site for a while but have yet to introduce myself. So here I go!

It's nice to meet all of you! I'm Aradia; I'm chatty, love making friends, and have been roleplaying for over fifteen years! Unfortunately, the site I used to play on died, so I had to find a new roleplay hub. And well, here I am! As mentioned, I enjoy chatting, asking questions, brainstorming, and worldbuilding. More details are on my profile!

sorry to hear about your old site, Aradia, but here's to hoping we can be your next home <3 ✨

most chatter on iwaku takes place in gen chat and any questions can be directed towards the support forum and whenever yer ready to start roleplayin, roleplay connections is definitely the place to peep. i hope to see ya around!! :wave:

• Thank You
Reactions: Xantara Aradia
Greetings and salutations! We're glad to have you here in our corner of the interwebs.

Please be sure to read through Newbie Navigation, which is a handy tool on how the threads work here. Of course, if you need any further assistance, please reach out to any staff member.

Good luck to you and happy writing! ✨

• Thank You
Welcome to Iwaku! Hope this can become a new home! :D

• Thank You
Hey there! :wave:
Welcome to the site!!

• Thank You
hello! i'm sorry about your site :( i have definitely been there seeing sites die and shut down, but iwaku has become the best place i have found within those times! i'm sure you've fit in to our silly nonsense here while you've joined ;p