Salutations!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
H

Hael-Tan

Original poster
Craving a good roleplay, I logged onto my usual site.. But, to no prevail, there we no good roleplays to ever be seen! >:I So! I took time to go on the ever-so-useful searchit: Google! And as I viewed the top 50 RPing sites, I came across here! I am a newb to this site, but I am most certainly NOT newb to roleplaying! Please take good care of me!

About Me SURVEY!
What nicknames do you like to be called?
Hael-Tan is fine. I have become fond of the name and I've been recently using it for everything. xD

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I am a female and currenly 14.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Typicaly, I would have to say highschool romance.. ( :'D ) But, I ADORE roleplays with a good plot; fantasy is good as long as the plot is good and ineteresting. But, it usually varies. Uhm.. I like to roleplay with.. a realistic feel?

What kind of characters do you usually play?
My characters are usually either tomboyish and strong, cute and shy, damsels in distress, sadistic, pessimistic, optimistic, observent, quiet, strangly odd, bubbly, friendly or full of attitude. I like to play any character depending on the genre of roleplay!

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Uhm.. space kittens or angry marines? I-I don't know.. ;orz

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~
u-u-uhm! I don't have A FAVORITE song.. I-I love many, but the song I am listening to right now would beeeee-- /goes to check. UHUHUHUH.. LIZZ'S ANSWER SONG!

"AS TIME KEEPS ON SPINNING, I WONDER AND I PONDER 'DO YOU THINK OF ME AS I DO YOU'~?" /swaaays.

Howdy, Hael-Tan! Welcome to Iwaku!

I see many high school role-plays in the
jump-in section, but we also have fantasy section as well!
Should definitely check those out!

We'll take good care of you...MAYBE!

But hey, if you need any help, please look for me or one of the other staffers.

Have fun!

Hi and welcome!

Along with those links, i give the suggestion of looking at the academy and trying you hand at some challenges!

Those are a great way to get your juices flowing, if you ever come to a road block in your writings!

There is a mentoring program within the academy, where you can ask for someone to help you with any writing needs.

If there is anything you need help with, that isn't pertaining to the links, please ask and you will be gladly assisted.