Salutations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lucille

Original poster
Hi there! I'm Lucille, and I'm just so excited to be here! I like giving and having nicknames, so feel free to call me Lu or Luce or whatever (Expect to have one in return!). Also, I'm going to keep this short, because I'm a little, lazy, bum.

I'm a 14-year-old girl tree from the Philippines, who likes roleplaying, potatoes, and friends (and much more, but the list is too long). I'm new to the site but not to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying on and off for about three years already. I came here because of one of my best friends (the same one who introduced me to roleplaying) and here I am now, searching for her in the inescapable void of forever...

...I mean what.

Anyway! That's all for now. Thank you for reading this. It's nice to be here.

P.S. I LOVE COOKIES. :cookie::cookie::cookie:

Glad to be the first to give you a cookie! Hello uhm.... LULU! Cx Always cool to see new people coming to a site I love. I hope you find everything you could ever want here!

For some reason you just seem like someone I would want to squeeze to death in a hug... Like I want to... right now. O.o You're just so adorable! Like a stuffed animal! XD Haha, welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay and if you ever need advice or help I'm here!

HELLOOOOO FRIIIIIEND <3

Don't worry! I shall help you find your friend. >:3 ... whoever she is. -wiggles eyebrows- Anyway, I don't think I could help you out much since I'm not active much on here, but hey! I'll help out as much as I can! Welcome Luuuu~ <3 Feel free to call me...

Fairgy. >:3

Much love. x <3

Status
Not open for further replies.