2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
High Fantasy. Medieval. Supernatural. Romance. Action. Drama. Adventure. Modern. Thriller. Dystopian.
Name: Lacy
Aliases: Vulpecula, Vixen, Foxx, Foxxy, Foxxy Lady.
Sex: Female

Well, hello there. I'm migrating in from the recently dying site of roleplayerguild. I was recommended the site by my friend, Agni. Anyways, I'm hoping to make some new friends here. I'm not very good at these sorts of introductions, far better with engaging in actual conversation. If you've got any questions for me or about me, you can refer to my profile -- I've filled out my resume -- or simply ask me! Please, don't be shy. I promise that I won't bite... Unless I like you. ;]

Welcome to Iwaku :D! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Thank you, both! I intend on getting as much out of this site as I can. I'm totally loving it so far! It's really making me want to just give up on the guild and migrate here for good, haha.

Haaalloooo! >:3

HELLO!! O_O

For your information, Guild not dead, but it seems like many you're not paying attention to the updates that Mahz has given. The server has been switched by the way and he's working on stabilization. So it's hardly dying.

Welcome to Iwaku though :)

No, I've been to the Guild. I keep track of the FaceBook and Twitter updates and rants. However, for the past month and a half, every other time I try to load the site I get nada. Everyone I roleplay with has migrated from the site with the exception of one person. No disrespect to Mahz, but he needs to get his shit together. Rather than telling people the day of the update, it'd be nice if he actually scheduled so people could expect the site to be down. But he seems to be working sporadically and not allowing anyone to help him with coding other than giving feedback on bugs, therefore making it difficult to actually get any roleplaying done. As far as dying, I haven't seen a lasting roleplay carried out on the site in a while. Interest Checks garner less and less replies and with the constant random offline status of the site, most people seem to be getting bored and leaving.

But, thank you for the welcome. ^_^