Salut beauté!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brielle.

Original poster
Hi, Guys!
It feels absolutely amazing to finally be jumping back into roleplaying. Especially in such a welcoming and caring environment. I can't wait to get started and meet all of you!

What do you prefer to be called?

Brielle or Bree work just fine! I'm always open to new nicknames as well! ^-^

Boy, Girl, or Mystery?

As much as I love to be mysterious, I do identify as a female.

How old are you?

I'm currently seventeen years old.

Are you new to the site, but not new to roleplaying?

Indeed, I am! I've been roleplaying since I was young, took a decent sized break, and am now attempting to place myself back into it. Any of you guys ever a part of Foopets forum? >.< Yeah, I remember those days.. [Hangs head in shame]

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

I honestly have no preference, so long as the quality remains. It's fun to have multiple inputs on a situation, but is nice to take a break with something more personal. (:

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?

Oh, my.. That's difficult. Hmm. You know, I suppose that depends on the mood I'm in. I adore the rain, but I do not like to be cold.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

None at the moment! Don't jinx me! ^~^

Welcome to Iwaku!

Seems like quite a few people are coming here lately to end an RP hiatus, myself included.

*smiles* Hi, I'm Hollow. Welcome to Iwaku, I hope you enjoy countless adventures!
If you wanna be friends or need help with anything I'm right here.^╰╯^

Thank you both!
Golly gee, I'm already in love with the gorgeous avatars here. ( ˘ ³˘) Again, thank you for the warm welcome!

Sorry to ruin that "gorgeous" avatar spree you had going on. XD Anyways, welcome to Iwaku! My name is Melancholy, but please call me Mel. I hope you have a nice stay on here!

Sorry to ruin that "gorgeous" avatar spree you had going on. XD Anyways, welcome to Iwaku! My name is Melancholy, but please call me Mel. I hope you have a nice stay on here!

What are you talking about?! Your. Avatar. Is. AMAZINGGG. The fairest of them all!;)

Reactions: Melon
Hi there Brielle! :D Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the site, Bree :)! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.