Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? Saint
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Boy
How many years young are you? 20
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes
Groups or One on One? Both
Pool or Beach? River?
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Wicked Game by Stone Sour

That being said I've been roleplaying off and on for the past eight years. I think that the beginning of my writing hobby probably began on the roleplay forum called forever zero, from which I moved to Otaku boards, and then on to the menagerie. Lately I've busied myself on nationstates where I roleplay both on the website's personal forums, and off site forums that are related. Basically I have some experience but I still have a lot of room to improve, and I recognize that my writing ability could use some refinement. I thought that I'd drop by and see if I could get involved in a new [to me] roleplaying community. Perhaps make some friends, write some stories, and just have a good time. I look forward to meeting you all and being involved.

Saint,

Welcome to Iwaku saint i look forward to seeing you about!

Reactions: Saint
That's a beautiful avatar. Landscapes such as these make me want to go on an imaginary adventure there, and I end up staring at them for hours.
Er, sorry. I got distracted, what I meant to say was welcome to Iwaku, Saint.

Ahh, you'll find lots of folks here who play Nationstates. Mines is probably dead (after reaching almost 5 million lolol) but anywho, it's a pleasure to have you Saint. I hope you stick around.

Well firstly I'd like to thank all three of you for welcoming me to the site. I'd also like to thank you Aigilas for complimenting my avatar. I was contemplating what I should use yesterday and I found this image in my graphic art folder. I tend to lurk around deviantart and find things I find pleasing to the eye to save. Always helps when I'm looking for something to set the mood in an RP, make a signature, or find something for an avatar. I have the original image if you want to see it.

As for nationstates I've been playing that game/forum for the past three-four years. I run several large nations on the site and I'm involved in a RP region and several gameplay/political regions. >.> That game has been an addiction that I've struggled with for quite some time. Something I hope to duplicate here. lol

Stone sour is wicked. >< But sadly I need to get back into them. WELCOME TO THE SITE.

To be 100% honest I myself just rediscovered them after my creation of a spotify account. It's amazing how many bands you can forget/misplace. I've found so much music that I used to love and haven't listened to in years on that program. xD Thank you for the welcome good sir.

My word, those are lovely. I've never understood those that say landscapes are boring; one can imagine so much happen there! I think I still like the first one, the one in your avatar best. But all of them have some sort of ethereal, dreamlike quality to them that captures the imagination...- you have a very good taste, I must say.

My word, those are lovely. I've never understood those that say landscapes are boring; one can imagine so much happen there! I think I still like the first one, the one in your avatar best. But all of them have some sort of ethereal, dreamlike quality to them that captures the imagination...- you have a very good taste, I must say.

I collect all sorts of graphic art from deviantart. I tend to like landscapes for the very same reason you've given above, which is that you can imagine events and things unfolding inside them. You can picture a whole new world just from a single image, and to me that's amazing. Some of these images will probably be my inspiration for future fantasy roleplays that I decide to write up. Thank you for the compliment once again. xD