Sailor Moon is coming back!

Oh mi gawd! O___O That's AWESOME!

I don't know how I feel about this. There hasn't been any new stories in the manga. Is this a readaption of the manga or original storyline. I like that they want to broadcast it around the world at the same time however.

I think it's a readaptation of the manga. (Hopefully more true to the story?) I saw someone say something like "They redo comic books into movies all the time, why can't they readapt a beloved manga?" I'm feeling that.

That was a pretty good anime. I'll check it out again.

I used to watch Sailor Moon when I was a kid.
I want this >:[
Don't let them be lying to me... ;-;

They better not be lying! Because then they'll be having a bazillion disappointed fans out all over the continents! By golly!

Only if it's like original Japanese sailor moon

Indeed, I'm a bit skeptical about them bringing Sailor Moon back. While at the same time curious to see what it'll turn out to be like.

Holy shit. Do want.

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GIVE ME NOW.

If they don't do it right, the fans will eat them alive. The constant danger of remaking a classic.

SO many fans would turn into zombies just to eat the creators haha.

i am completely excited about this. i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE sailor moon and friends :)

I'm hoping the new opening song will grow on me. Sort of miss the old one already and I'm not sure if I'm as fond of the newer one....

The old opening song was so good. Ah, good ol' Sailor Moon.

*fan girl squeal*