OH MY GOD THOSE PROFILES ARE SO SEXY UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
JHQvRS5.gif

• Thank You
  • Love
the little Fijo inside of me is too excited, why can't it just be here already >.<; !!!

giphy.gif

IT'S SO... MODERNU ANIMOO LOOKING THO

• Thank You
Reactions: 3 people
I don't mean the design aesthetic (which honestly looks more like a 40-60 mix of Takeuchi-sensei's work and the dude who did the How To Draw Manga books)

Look at the animation for when Usagi does her line, "Tsuki ni kawatte, oshiokyo!"

Old Version
tumblr_n67epaFaeM1qf5gywo1_500.gif

New Version
tumblr_n6pqn5qgos1r04zywo1_500.gif

The movement of the old version was liquid, more natural. The new version is very MODERNU ANIMOO DESU YO. Note the little pause right before she would say "Oshiokyo!" and the umph she puts after it in that way that anime (like the character movement in Lucky Star, Haruhi etc.) do nowadays, a stylizing on key movements and gestures-- like when the Power Rangers would strike poses as they introduced themselves and talked game over the MotD but turned up to 10,000. That's what I mean that new!Sailor Moon looks so very MODERNU ANIMOO. The series itself might be old, but its remake animation style is very now.

EDIT: And since I got a rep to maintain, needless linkage that just happen to be good readin'

http://fuckyeahprettysoldier.tumblr.com/post/88096330339/ringsnotcoins-teacupnosaucer

Last edited by a moderator:
GAH!!! I'm going to go crazy waiting for this to happen to my life T^T

I must watch ALL EPISODES on HULU and NETFLIX before this starts.... wait.. am I behind already? GAH! So excited!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.