Sailor Moon Crystal trailer

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fijoli, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Let's all fangirl extra hard.​

• Love Love x 4
  2. OH MY GOD THOSE PROFILES ARE SO SEXY UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. <3333333333333333333333333

4. [​IMG]

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. Arent' those characters 14 in canon?

• Love Love x 1
  6. the little Fijo inside of me is too excited, why can't it just be here already >.<; !!!

7. [​IMG]

IT'S SO... MODERNU ANIMOO LOOKING THO

8. Sssssssssh, no one has to know~ :angel:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  9. Let me have my dreams T_T

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's actually more like the original manga, tho

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  11. I don't mean the design aesthetic (which honestly looks more like a 40-60 mix of Takeuchi-sensei's work and the dude who did the How To Draw Manga books)

Look at the animation for when Usagi does her line, "Tsuki ni kawatte, oshiokyo!"

Old Version
    [​IMG]

New Version
    [​IMG]

The movement of the old version was liquid, more natural. The new version is very MODERNU ANIMOO DESU YO. Note the little pause right before she would say "Oshiokyo!" and the umph she puts after it in that way that anime (like the character movement in Lucky Star, Haruhi etc.) do nowadays, a stylizing on key movements and gestures-- like when the Power Rangers would strike poses as they introduced themselves and talked game over the MotD but turned up to 10,000. That's what I mean that new!Sailor Moon looks so very MODERNU ANIMOO. The series itself might be old, but its remake animation style is very now.

EDIT: And since I got a rep to maintain, needless linkage that just happen to be good readin'

http://fuckyeahprettysoldier.tumblr.com/post/88096330339/ringsnotcoins-teacupnosaucer

#11 Kooriryu, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  12. GAH!!! I'm going to go crazy waiting for this to happen to my life T^T

13. LOOKIT THIS HANDSOME DORK

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  14. I must watch ALL EPISODES on HULU and NETFLIX before this starts.... wait.. am I behind already? GAH! So excited!

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.