ᴀ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gore

Original poster
i have enough partners for now. thank you for viewing this anyways, if you clicked on to here. i may put some more ideas up in the future.

ɪ ɴ ᴛ ʀ ᴏ ᴅ ᴜ ᴄ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ

hi.
i'm Simple.

i've been craving a calm, cute Slice-of-Life role-play recently. so, i've decided to post a search thread for the couple of ideas that i have.

ᴀ ʙ ᴏ ᴜ ᴛ
ᴍ ᴇ

i am a proficient writer. though i usually mirror post, my norm is two+ paragraphs.

i do have decent spelling and grammar in IC posting. i tend to just do my own thing in OOC.

i don't like one-liners, at all. in fact, i fucking hate them. keep them away from me.

i'm generally a bit of a quiet person. unless i have an idea to share and we plan something for the RP, or something comes up about the RP, i tend to not chat a whole lot over OOC.

i prefer role-playing in threads. PMs aren't as conventional and don't feel quite the same to use.

i love romance. every story will either have it as a main component or, at least, as a side component. it mostly depends on the plot. these ideas will more than likely be centered around romance.

i don't do smut. i prefer the fade to black method. it's just too awkward for me, tbh.

i do not play f// or m//. i stick with f/m, because it's my main comfort zone.

i play both males and females fluidly. however, i will have certain preferences based on the ideas.

i have a pretty busy life at the moment, and post frequency will be very erratic. sorry, but life is life. if i could change it, i would.

i may not be able to handle more than one or two partners, because i have a very wandering mind and can only focus on one thing at a time. i don't want to overwhelm myself.

though i don't double up or triple up typically, i might want to do it for some of these ideas. i'll let you know if that's the case.

i tend to keep character sheets simple. that means a basis of name, age, gender, appearance, and personality traits. i'll occasionally expand on them if you prefer more detailed ones. i'm capable of detailed sheets, but shorter ones are faster and do for a better story, imo.

i'm fine with realistic or anime images for appearances.

ɪ ᴅ ᴇ ᴀ s

= craving
= open
= taken
bolded & italicized = position i'll play

[ ] - A Bad Boy's Weakness
Bad Boy / Quiet Girl

[spoili]
There's a senior in school who's untouchable. A true troublemaker at heart, but nobody dares to get in his way or try to push him around. He's a hard-headed, intimidating kid with daunting physical traits and a nearly unstoppable, toughened-up spirit to back it all up. He brings the trouble and nobody opposes him. Despite the scary first impression, he has a friendly side to him that is kept locked away most of the time, to keep the reputation of the school badass on his side.
But there's another person that this boy began to take a unique interest in. She's a bookish, quiet type who seems to stay in line a good amount of the time. Though shy, and seeming to be a bit of a loner, she has something ... endearing about her. As if there's more under the surface that needs to be discovered. Little do the students know that underneath the guise, she's an inspiring, insightful girl, with the potential to be a wonderful friend and a fun person to be around. However, most of the time in school, she seems as quiet as she can be.
And the top dog of the school, the kid who's tough as a bull and is about as frightening as one, has started to notice her. He can't explain his interest in her, nor does he really know how to approach her. He's so ingrained with the more well-known social groups of the school, and she's so ... in her own space, it'd feel weird to try to talk to her.
The two have a few of the same classes together, to make matters more enthralling for him. He starts to feel a strange determination to figure out this girl, find out why he's so enamored with her.
And when the two are paired for an assignment in-class, it would be the experience that'd change everything for the both of them.[/spoili]

[ ] Face-to-Face
Childhood Friend [M] / Childhood Friend [F]

[spoili]
In a little elementary school in the muggy state of Iowa, two kids made friends with each other. It was a girl and a boy, and they became a Dynamic Duo among their classmates. They talked and got to know each other, and they became best friends throughout all of elementary school. An odd friendship to have, between a boy and a girl, in that time, but they were as thick as thieves nonetheless. They had play-dates and had many memorable experiences together.
But near the end of sixth grade, the girl's parents faced a decision, and the result made them move to Oregon. The friends had very tearful goodbyes, and promised to talk to each other as much as possible.
The girl and her parents moved to a little place in Oregon, and as promised, the two spoke to one another a lot in the first year after the move. But the rush of middle school eventually made them lose contact, and they stopped talking around the end of seventh grade.
A few years passed. The two kids grew up, and it wasn't until she found his contact on her phone that she found herself curious.
She sent a message to the number, and that one little message resulted in a spark of life in the lost friendship between her and her childhood best friend. They started talking again in junior year, and when they exchanged their shy apologies for ceasing communication with one another, they started talking more and more. They reminisced and found themselves enjoying the older versions of their once younger best friends. In fact, they found themselves missing one another very greatly.
This continued until they graduated, when she suggested that they actually meet up face-to-face. He was all for the idea, and they planned a trip, where he'd fly up to Oregon and stay at her place for a while. She was happy to have him.
Little do they know that seeing one another - older, more mature, different yet still the same in the best of ways - would make many sparks fly between them, and would give them the time of their lives.[/spoili]

they're cliche, but hell, cliche is just so fun.
i'll only be accepting one person per idea. post your interest below.

and thank you for your time.​

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be very interested in doing the Bad Boy's Weakness

Reactions: Gore
Hey darling, I'm interested in your face-to-face plot.

Reactions: Gore
Status
Not open for further replies.