(σ゚∀゚)σ Partner? Partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DubuPotato

Original poster
The potato has come, searching for some partners~ (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ huehuehue~ Ok. But in actuality, I have a few ideas that I want to roleplay with anyone.

Fair warning: I might not be able to reply quickly as I'm still in the process of my finals. Hopefully you don't mind that for about week or two more. But I am able to reply. Just slowly. Now for them ideas.

- Ghost x human - At high school she meets a boy who is into art. They meet up and end up dating. One day, the girl has a vision that the guy would get run over while on a date, so she risks her life to save him. Ten years pass by and the guy is seen at home, lifeless. Girl is now a ghost watching over him, yet she wants more. She wants to comfort him, and be there with him.

- Assassin x assassin - An assassin's job is to kill. They receive a name, track down, and kill the person who holds the said name. Assassin's at Assassin HQ are trained how to fight, how to sneak, how to hack, and how to react when things take a wrong turn. For one assassin, one thing he/she didn't know how to handle was attraction.

- Human x pet - Girl/Boy moves out of parent's home into an apartment closer to the college he/she wanted to go. A basket with a/an (insert choice of pet here) appears at the doorstep. Girl/Boy decides to keep and raise it, as they probably have nothing else to do. One day the pet transforms into a human, still keeping certain features of it's pet self.

- fish x fish - The fates of two fish intertwine with one another. How they have met, what currents they have ridden to have gotten there, and even what distant sea they came from doesn't matter. What matters is that their found their soulmate. It was love at first sight. Everything was going well, they end up in a sushi restaurant. Will they be able to make it back to the ocean? (Fish could be changed to mermaids so it's not as random haha)

- Llama Domination - Just as humans evolved from their primal ape form, llamas are evolving at an alarming rate. Their brain capacity has been showing an exemplary increase in size and performance, some outdoing those of an average human. The rise of llama dictatorships have thrown the whole food chain into chaos, as they start killing off the humans. 273 years have past and the human race is close to extinction. (Llama is interchangeable to whatever animal seems fitting. I just liked llamas)

All the prompts above have more detail to them so just pm me if you want to know more or if you have anything you'd want to add to them. I have other pairings I'd be interested in doing. If you want to suggest a pairing, you can always pm me.

- Boss x secretary
- Bride x Best man or Groom x Maid of Honor
- Prince x princess (arranged marriage)
- Suggest them to me~

*appears out of no where* Well this is awkward... *clears throat* Hello~. Your assassin x assassin theme seems quite interesting.

Well Hello There! I love the human x pet romance. It seems awesome.

Hey! I'm interested in doing a prince x princess arranged marriage RP.

I'm interested in roleplaying with all of you ^ -^ Look forward to a pm~

Status
Not open for further replies.