S.S.C (Sisters of Shadows Clan CS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XxValantinusxX

Original poster
We were young when it happened...the death of our parents. The most tragic day of our lives...We...are the Williams Sisters, and this...is our story.

It was a regular day in the neighborhood, the sun shinning, the birds singing...but, something was a bit off, my four younger sisters and I walked downstairs and heard our parents talking about something.

"I don't want them to be part of this life Jeremy...They're just little girls, our little girls...and they deserve better than this." I knew what mother was talking about, they've been training us since we were little but, we're in our teens so i guess we still are. We walked into the room and they stopped talking, not wanting us to hear the rest of the conversation.

They made us go on with the rest of the day, without saying another word about the conversation that they were having this morning. Nightfall came and we were having our normal everyday dinner, we were talking about our day and the activities we've done that day....there was a knock at the door, our parents quickly got up and placed us in the basement panic room. We heard shouting and metal clashing against metal.

For an hour went by and everything went silent, being the oldest, I got gout of the panic room and checked up on mother and father...blood...blood was everywhere our parents were ripped apart their bodies were everywhere, the others soon joined me...they cried...I cried, we cried till we couldn't cry no more I found a symbol by my father's torso a symbol I'll never forget. A few years passed and we lived with our Uncle, until we got a house for all of us to live in...yes, all of us, we stuck together ever since that tragic day.

We've been training harder then ever as well because...we're looking for the people who killed our parents, and this meant war, and we, The Sisters of Shadows accepted. We shall not rest until we tear them apart just like they did Mother and Father, and that's exactly what we're going to do.

~Meanwhile in the City~

Files of crimes and killings, have been popping in the police stations all around the city, they've been coming out of nowhere but, ever since the Shadow Clan had came in the city, the police have been getting less crimes but, more killings. They've been chasing after the S.C. but could never get a trace of them but, one cop wouldn't let up. He had an encounter with one, he was looking for clues on a case he was working on and the killer was following him all the way to an isolated place. Taken to the ground, the cop fought for his life, until a member from the Shadow Clan.

She saved his life by tearing the killer apart, literally, after she was finished, they stared at each other for a long time and without a word being said, she vanished into the darkness where she belongs. Ever since that day he is more determined to look for them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES!!
1) NO GOD-MODDING

2) CURSING IS ALLOWED

3) I'M TRYING TO GET A BLACK LAGOON VIBE FOR THIS RP.

4) ROMANCE IS ALLOWED

5) SISTERS: WITH YOUR MAIN WEAPON YOU MUST HAVE A GUN OR TWO

6) SISTERS: WHEN IN SHADOW MODE WE WEAR DIFFERENT COLOR EYE CONTACTS.

7) SISTERS: WE PROTECT THE INNOCENT, AND PUNISH THE GUILTY.

8) SISTERS: WE NEED A SET OF TWINS, MEANING ONE PERSON ROLE-PLAYS AS ONE AND OTHER PERSON ROLE-PLAYS AS THE OTHER ONE.

9) NO ONE KNOWS THE SHADOW CLANS IDENTITIES!!!!

10) IF YOU WISH TO BE AN ENEMY OF THE SHADOW CLAN, PM ME PLEASE.

11) HAVE FUN! :huge:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CS, SHADOW CLAN

Name:
Shadow name: (Ex. Sister Slash, must have sister in it)
Personality:
Contact Color: (Unique colors Only, It makes it more fun)
weapons:
Shadow Outfits: (Must be all black)
Ability: (No mythical stuff)
Strength:
Weakness:
Marks/Tattoos:
Appearance: (Realistic please)

CS, OTHER CHARACTERS

Name:
Role: (Other then being a S.S. who are you? Uncle, The Cop, Co-worker)
Personality:
Strength:
Weakness:
Marks/Tattoos:
Bio: (Optional, and if you had your own encounter, put it in your Bio :) )
Appearance:

Last edited by a moderator:
CS, SHADOW CLAN

Name: Viper Williams

Shadow Name: Sister Shade

Personality: Cold-Hearted, protective, wise, selfish, tempered.

Contact Color:
VR+Contact+Lenses.png

weapons: Chained Sickle
hooked_sickle___sun_and_cresent_moon__chain_weapon_by_wookieecock-d5vjwfd.jpg

Shadow Outfits:
$_10.JPG

Ability: Shape eyesight, and good memory.

Strength: Taekwondo, and perfectly good aim when gun in hand.

Weakness: Her sisters is her main priority, also baby animals.

Marks/Tattoos:
Chinese-Tattoo-Symbols.jpg
on her lower back.

Appearance:
stock-photo-fashion-art-portrait-of-beautiful-girl-vogue-style-woman-hairstyle-black-hair-and-nails-124661356.jpg

I'd love to join this! And I hate to ask this cause I imagine this question is kind of annoying, but can I be the youngest of the sisters?

CS Shadow Clan

Name: Ivy Williams

Shadow Name: Sister Night

Personality: Bubbly and happy around her sister. Cold and silent around strangers. Childish an eager to prove herself. Ruthless when it comes to fighting.

Contact Color:
thumb.jpg

Weapons:
swords-bleach-replica-sword-black-blade-with-chain-em-8018.jpg

In addition to the sword she had a heavily spiked chain she wears around her hips as a belt for a "last resort" weapon or a means of restraint.

Shadow Outfit:
NinjaGirlCosplay.jpg

Ability: Stealth, Extremely good vision and hearing, great memory, mimic voices/ actions almost perfectly.

Strength: Karate, deep admiration and loyalty to her sisters, especially Viper.

Weakness: Refusal to so anything that may harm animals, has trouble making decisions without the guidance of her sister. Sometimes gets carried away while fighting.

Marks/Tattoos:
cherry-blossom-tattoos-design.jpg

(Sorry about how dark it is) Tattoo starts at her right hip bone and wraps around to her back and over her right shoulder.

Appearance:
6914218_f520.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sounds so good! I just recently joined this forum, though I'vebeen roleplaying for quite some time. Am I qualified to join this?

I would love to join this, if I may.

Name:
April Jeanette Williams (Aj)
Shadow name:
Sister Widow [BlackWidow]
Teaches martial arts
Personality:
Aj is a bit on the insane side unlike her sisters. She is a bit odd and tends to skip everywhere she goes.
Contact Color:
eyes%20red%20eyes%20selective%20coloring%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_31.jpg

weapons:
She carries two hand guns, but most of the time she uses martial arts to defend herself.
Shadow Outfits:
Screen+shot+2012-12-21+at+PM+05.42.36.png

Ability:
Gifted in martial arts
Strength:
Fighting without weapons
Weakness:
Heavy artillery, such as guns,knives, etc.
Marks/Tattoos:
503004b92e36712552ca709aafef85cd.jpg

Appearance:

tumblr_nb6p8yOGjl1rezj0do1_500.png

• Love
Name: Kaida
Shadow name: (Ex. Sister Slash, must have sister in it) Sister Dagon

Occupation: engineer, also works a small job as a pyrotech at a nearby concert venue

Personality: sarcastic, aggressive, stubborn, merciless, flirty, very protective over family and items

Contact Color: (Unique colors Only, It makes it more fun)
images.jpeg
Weapon:
claws_out.jpeg

These claw blades can be unsheathed(as shown) or they can slide back over the forearm to be "sheathed." Keep in mind the mechanisms or sheathed blades are unseen when under her sleeves.

Shadow outift:
13266309920BIG.jpeg
Like this but the silver trim is way darker, like a dark grey.

Abilities: Very skilled at parkour and not bad at various forms of martial arts

Strengths: the art of Krav Maga(its just a brutal form of mixed martial arts)

Weaknesses: has a soft spot for alcohol, tends to get herself into a lot of fights because she never backs down and is aggressive

Tattoo
PicsArt_1409596440760.jpg
Appearance: She is 5' 4" with an athletic body build, though she is more agile than bulky. She has black hair that reaches passed her shoulders, but it is usually styled up in a faux hawk. The pieces of hair that hang in her face when she has the faux hawk(her bangs) are dyed a dark scarlet. Her face is angular, yet beautiful in its own way. A faint scar runs across one cheek.

• Love
Great, we just need two more people, one more sister and the main cop recommend someone if y'all want

Reactions: The Cheshire Wolfeh
Name: Athena Williams
Shadow name: Sister Steel
Personality: Strong, Protective, Loving, Has a major anger issue, a bit shy
Contact Color:
images

weapons:
images

Shadow Outfits:
images

Ability: Has great eyesight aling with the ability to shoot farther then normal and is decent at hand to hand
Strength: Ranged atacks
Weakness: Her shyness is one and her anger is another also she has a hard time making decisions
Marks/Tattoos:
images

Appearance:
tumblr_nacsunSJaq1txpsueo1_500.jpg

I almost chose that outfit for my character. Yay, another assassin's creed based outfit! :3

Great who wants to be the twins? Ages must be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.